New toy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepperGrl

Reaction score
I bought some fruit popsicles for me and myhusband (we're trying to eat healthier). These are the onesmade from 100% juice and have the seeds in them still (like strawberryand raspberry). Well when I was done with my popsiclestick... I let Butterscotch, my French Lop, smell it. Half ofit was red because of the popsicle... he immediately started lickingit, then grabbed it out of my hand and threw it over hishead. He kept grabbing it and was holding it out of the sideof his mouth. My husband joked that he looked like he wassmoking a cigar. I figured it was ok for him because it waswood and there was nothing left on it but the stain from thejuice. We still didn't let him ingest any of it and we threwit away after a minute, but to watch him get so much from from thatstupid popsicle stick was great! Sometimes bunnies are soeasily entertained!

~ Jamie

awwwww howcute that must have been , wantto see some fun? givethe little bun bun an Ice Cubeto push around on a tiled floorlol , thats nearly as funny.

We made popsicles out of fresh pineapplejuice. The brats went nuts over them. I gave uptrying to eat it myself !? It was a really warm day so I guess theyloved the coldness and the taste of it. Lo Cal for me and thebuns..um yeah right... since they ate the popsicle I had chocolate :D

Latest posts

Back