New to this wonderful forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazminrae

Reaction score
I am new to the forum, but have been following for some time and finally decided to join! I have 3 precious babes 1 lionhead 1 mini-lop and 1 holland lop i love how different and unique each are in personality and enjoy the benefits of being a bunny mom!

1st Our Lionhead-Oedipus Rex: This is our king and our first rabbit we got and is our baby. He is our creeper and bath giver and loves to be perched on the highest ledge possible because " he is in charge" however we love his personality it really shines through

2nd Our all white mini-lop- Gatsby: This is our troublemaker/ instigator he is always the first to get into something and then give you that sweet innocent look as if he did nothing. He is our shy guy who would rather sleep and eat then go near any human and we respect his personality and love him fully.

3rd Our Holland lop- Oliver: This is the baby of the house and there is not anyone who does not love our baby ollie. He is the most lovable rabbit we have ever had the pleasure of owning. He is also the one that wants the most attention and loves being held like a baby and begging for pets ( we swear he is more of a puppy then a rabbit)

image-2.jpg

image.jpeg

image-4.jpg

image-1.jpg

Your three are ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I am inlove with little Ollie already, how old is he? oh my squeee his little white tips on his ears! Ugh, I just wanna squish him. <3

Are they all neutered and bonded together? [:

Welcome! I'm glad you came out of hiding, looking forward to seeing more of your three!!!

Thank you! ollie is only 2 months and was given up by a family (can you believe anyone would give up that sweetheart!?) but lucky we got him and fell instantly inlove with him!

Rex and Gatsby are neutered and bonded, but Ollie hasn't been neutered yet due to his age and is kept in another room due to all the love and attention he needs lol

Oh my gosh!!!! They're all so darn cute!! I have a special place in my heart for lionheads, I adore my girl. I also plan on getting a holland lop soon. :) I'm in love with Gatsby, and he sounds just like one of my rabbits, she's a stinker, always getting out of her pen. I could steal all of them they're so adorable!

Seriously giving up an 8week old bunny? How in the world....? What the fudge is wrong with people? But he's obviously so much better off!! It's better for him to be given up this early instead of later on when more damage could've been done!!

Latest posts

Back