New to The Forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac189

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Mac and I'm new to the world of bunny chat and can't wait to be part of it! I have two delightful, recently bonded buns. Willa is an almost 2 1/2-year-old Satin/Holland Lop and has been my special girl since I got her when she was almost 5 months old. She's bossy, smart, and a wonderful housemate. She is also one of the cutest rabbits I've ever met, but I may be biased as her mom.

Our newer companion is Foxwell, who is a mystery in every way, as he was a stray picked up by the local animal shelter. He is likely between 1 and 3 years old and I would guess some kind of Havana mix. All I know is he's a very handsome young man! Despite his former life as a wild vagabond, Fox is extremely kind and always in the mood to be petted or cuddled. It was a new experience for me litterbox training a grown-up rabbit, but Foxwell learned quickly and it was a net positive experience! So excited to meet you all and talk bunny!

Attachments

• IMG_2628 (2).JPG
    IMG_2628 (2).JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1351 (1).jpg
    IMG_1351 (1).jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum! Your bunnies are so cute! Also, those toys look amazing. How did you make them? I need to make some for Theo.

I love making bunny toys for the Destruction Twins! For that one, I hoarded used paper towel rolls from work and taped the bases to a broken down box. Then I filled the rolls with hay, kale, and a few dried strawberry treats (Willa is a glutton for strawberries) and let the chaos begin! It's so fun to watch them destroy things I want them to destroy!

Theo is gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum, I love the toys your bunny have.

Too bad my bunnies aren’t that keen on chewing the things I want them to chew on. They rather chew the shoes and fresh branches. Toste one of my bunnies will even give up trying to get the food from the toys while Odin will just turn grumpy and will later ask for help 🤣

I got the lazy bunnies that easily give up, they want the treats servered on a silver plate ^^

Latest posts

Back