New to the forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Love

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jessica, and I am from Maryland! We just added a new baby bunny to our home, and named her Raven! She is such a pretty lovebable girl, she is a lop eared rabbit who is going through the wonky ear stage ( one is up, and the other is down) and so cute, she is a beautiful color of gray, almost like a chinchilla!

I also have 2 crazy loving boxer, that are amazing....def. my favorite breed :) Any other boxer crazy owners here?!

I also have 2 bearded dragons, that pretty much do there own thing :p

Well, I look forward to getting to know you all and hope to share awesome stories , and learn a lot from you guys.

Here is a pic of Raven ( her ears were actually down this day, they havent been down lately though haha)

MyBabies027.jpg

And here is a pic of Bubba and Dixie ( My boxers)

MyBabies156.jpg

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year,
Jessica

Welcome to the forum! Raven is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to more pictures and hearing more about your new life as a bunny slave.

Raven, Bubba and Dixie look neglected they need to come to Indiana!;)

Thanks everyone for such the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know you all, and your fur babies!

I'll need to get some new pics of Raven up :)

Thanks again,
Jessica

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Welcome to the forum! Raven is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to more pictures and hearing more about your new life as a bunny slave.

Raven, Bubba and Dixie look neglected they need to come to Indiana!;)

LOL Bunny Slave, love it! Im already boxer crazy, so I guess it fits :p

LOL Neglected?! Not these babies:)

Thanks for the welcome,
Jessica

Welcome. Your animals are alk adorable. I look forward to seeing your posts and seeing more pictures of your cute animals.

Hey There!

Welcome to the forum!!

I just joined here aswell and LOVE it!

Your boxers are SOOO cute. That is my favourite breed of dog aswell.

Love Raven, she's adorable <3

Cocoa_Bella wrote:
Hey There!

Welcome to the forum!!

I just joined here aswell and LOVE it!

Your boxers are SOOO cute. That is my favourite breed of dog aswell.

Love Raven, she's adorable <3

Hey!

Thanks so much! Ooh another newbie ( Welcome)

Aww thanks for the compliments on my boxers! Do you a boxer?

Hi!! Welcome to the forum! Raven and your dogs are cute!! Raven is a pretty name for a bunny!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back