New to the forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Stephanie and I have two house bunnies named Daisy and Peaches.
De_Buns.jpg
Daisy is the bigger of the two. And Peaches would be the dawrf.

They're both wonderful bunnies who I wouldn't trade for the world. Daisy is more loving, adn Peaches is more independent.

About Daisy: She&#39;ll be a year old in about two weeks. February 15th <3 a day late but she was my Valentine&#39;s day gift, and the best one yet. :bunnyheart Even though she didn&#39;t come into my life until April hah.
Shes very playful, loves hide and seek. Shes a real snuggle bunny, pun intended, and shes a fan of giving me and her daddy kisses all the time. She may as well be a two year old child with how much energy she has and she may as wwell also be a shadow, no matter where you go in teh house shes right there under your feet.

Now about Peaches: Shes still a baby, only a few months old. Shes not one to cuddle all the time like Daisy, but from tiem to time she will. Shes sometimes playful, but more or less likes to keep to herself. She also lieks to climb. Alwyas climbing on top of things. No, not hoping, literally climbing. She&#39;ll climb up your legs or if you&#39;re laying down climb ontop of your back or tummy. She climbs onto the bed, and up the sides of her cage. She puts her paws in between the bars and goes. Shes a strange little bunny.

They&#39;re both the loves of my life and I couldn&#39;t be happier with any ther buns :D

122306_21482.jpg

011307_21131.jpg

bun.jpg

Daddy and Peaches!
123106_00401.jpg

Mommy and Daisy!
110606_22181.jpg

BTW!<WBR> February is Adopt-A-Shelter-Rabbit month!

Spread the word and save a bunny!

MUT10502-1.gif

HI! Welcome to the forum!

I LOVE seeing new members that so obviously are so CRAZY about their bunnies! I love your cartoon and notice about "Adopt a Shelter Rabbit" month. That&#39;s wonderful!!!

And your girls....wow...they&#39;re ADORABLE!! :D I love that you have a cuddler and a climber, what a cute combo!

Anyway, we can&#39;t wait to hear all about your girls, and see even more pictures...feel free to post all about them, and maybe even start a Bunny Blog with all those pictures & all sorts of stories about them and such. :)

So...welcome! Browse around, and enjoy the site! We&#39;re a really wonderful group of people and are excited to chat it up with you! :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back