New to the forum from Illinois

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Emi. I'm slave to a wonderful 3 or 4 year old Lop (I think he's a Holland) named Naboo, but some of you on here may know him as Buster. I adopted him from Gentle Giants back in August, and she told me about this forum, but I only remembered about it until now. From reading about him when she first got him, I wouldn't have believed that she was talking about my Naboo, because he seems like a completely different rabbit!

When I first brought him home, he used to just sit in the corner of his cage, only coming out for pellets and the occaisonal pet. Now, he loves to binky, eat lots of hay, give kisses and play with his toys! He's a very goofy and lively bunny who loves to be petted and held, and he even likes to honk and purr. My roomates have come to love him as well (well, except my roommate's Husky), and he has truly become a part of the family here.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

I'm so thankful to Gentle Giants for rescuing this amazing little guy, and I hope to be able to get to know all of you!

Hello, and welcome to the forum! :) I'm from SE Wisconsin, so, I'm close-ish! Just close enough to nab your adorable little Naboo! Even his name is adorable! Eeek! Do you plan on starting a little blog for Naboo? :biggrin2:

ooooooohhhhhhh I remember him, i was in love with him he was such a cutie!!! I am so happy he is doing great and glad he found someone to give him the love he deserved. Welcome and we hope you enjoy it here, we also love lots of pics.

I love the tongue pic too cute.

He is such a cutie!! Could be a dead ringer for my Muffin too. Welcome and I'm glad he's so happy with you!

Welcome to RabbitsOnline! A big head scritch to kisser Naboo. I'm so happy to hear you connected with gentle giants who rescued Buster. Showering him with affection and indoor things to chin rub brings a 1000 smiles. So happy for you and Naboo. WarmFuzzies of follow-up and it's good to see where GG's rescued pintster landed!
Cheers. Please be an excellent bunnyslave to that lil' kiddo as much as you can, ... incredibly cute visuals!

Awe..!!!! Look at those lil' bunny lips and that tongue!!!! :pMakes me wish I could give him a smooch and a squish just for being so cute.

Hope you enjoy the forum. There is so much information here, and many of the forum members are happy to help with question and concerns. Ilook forward to seeing more pics of little Naboo if you start a blog for him!!! :D

myheart

:hello& :welcome1to the forum!

This is a very friendly group here and you have a very cute bunny. I am glad you included pictures of him as photo's seem to be an unofficial requirement.

Latest posts

Back