New to the board

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tofuhead

Reaction score
Hello my name is Jane. I'm from Toronto, Canada. This is

Chechi

235361749_46547a7fb7.jpg

and Margot.

235361747_adce13d744.jpg

It's nice to see a forum like this for rabbit owners!

OHHH!! I love them!!!

Alicia, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, Samantha Jane:apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19, AND THEREST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

OOh Margot's white nose is so pretty. A cute pair you have there - I am also in Toronto.

:welcome1:hello

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Your bunnies are soadorable!! I love those hunny colored ears!!!:D

Browse around and enjoy! :)

Rosie*

Thanks so much. You guys are cool!

In terms of weight I'm not sure. Margot is slightly bigger thanChechi. But she is actually skinnier than Chechi. Iwill post more pictures of them later.

Hi there andWelcome!:hello:grouphug:welcome1:party:

You have very beautiful bunnies...are they bonded? :hug:

Im in love! :kiss:

-Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max :dutchand Mr. Tumnus :bunny19

Welcome! What adorable little bunnies. I'm justa little (insert sarcasm here) obsessed with unique bunny names... andI love yours! Are they both girls? That little white snip on Margot'sface is adorable. She's such a great color, too. Chechi is equallybeautiful. Awww. Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome! :D

I have a hugething for rabbits with white noses! Sucha nice refreshment to see one every once in awhile! :) Your buns arevery cute!

Hello all! thanks for the comments.

Margot is new and doesn't like Chechi. I think they are sworn enemiesfor now but all they need is to get to know each other. I took them outto the park yesterday in hopes of making amends. But it will take timeI think.

Yes they are both girls. Margot is about 5 months. Chechi is 2 years old.

Back