New to rabbits online, HI :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britny

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm glad to be part of this group! A few weeks ago, I went to a petting Zoo and left with a baby bunny, oh boy I didn't know what I was getting myself into :shock2:but my family loves him and everything is working out nicely! I hope to find some good info from experienced owners- I have been reading like crazy but nothing is better than learning from someone who has experience! I have so many questions and want to make sure, I am doing things correctly. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH ALREADY! I will have to take more pics of him soon but I did register him in the bunny registry his name is MELTON ( MY 3 YEAR OLDS NAMED HIM)

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Melton is a great name for a rabbit, glad he's managed to capture your hearts so quickly. It doesn't take long!

Hi & welcome!
Glad you found Rabbits Online! RO is a great place to learn about rabbits & how to give them the care that they need for a healthy, happy life. Everyone here is so friendly & helpful! I still consider myself a newbie bunny mom & come here daily to read posts & learn more to give my bunnies the best life I can! While I became a bunny mom with some knowledge prior to getting my bunnies, I still felt I needed a place to give me more info & learn from other experienced bunny parents. I've learned so much here & always come here for answers to questions! Wish you, your family & Melton the best!

Latest posts

Back