new to forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toby2449

Reaction score
Hello All,

well i thought i do a quick into. My wife & i got a rabbit (Dolly)in April of last year, shes the cutest little thing we've ever seen, and it full of life, gives us a great laugh. I'll try post some photos on the site (we have loads-shes basically our"daughter")

We're still very much in the learning curve so you can expect lots of silly questions!

Cheers,

Mark & Siobhan (oh and Dolly!)

Welcome to the forum - I'm sure you'll love it here. We have bunny blogs for sharing about your rabbits w/ photos,etc. and photo philes for all sorts of funny photos and then the infirmary section (which we wish no one had to use) - the rabbitry section if you need help from breeders and even the Rescue Me section for adopting another bun.

We look forward to hearing more about you & your family!

Peg

Hi, Mark, Siobhan, and Dolly!! Welcome to the forum!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your girl!

Yep, most people consider their buns to be their babies, too, so you're definitely in the right place! (And in the right place for research and learning about bunnies, too...there's so much information here, it'll make your head spin!)

We're happy to have you!

Hugs!

Rosie*

P.S. YES, please do...post all the pictures you'd like!!! We FAWN over pictures...:D

:bunnydan<WBR>ce:Wel<WBR>co[color<WBR>=red]me[/color][color<WBR>=red]!!!<WBR>:bunnydance:[/color]

*cough* Where are the pictures?! *cough*;)

We love to answer silly questions! lolDon&#39;t hesitate to ask!!:D

Back