New to bunnies and site :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kloppie8

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, my name is Andi. I just brought home our first bunny on Sunday, we are calling him Flynn Ryder. He is a white Holland Lop. He seems to be doing very well, and we are really enjoying having him here! He now has a new large family, the 2 and 4 legged kind:biggrin2:

Is that Flynn Ryder from the movie tangled???? If it is that's my absolute favourite movie lol if it not then... I'm gonna go sit in the corner now haha

Welcome to the forum :) hope you like it here

Ahh, bunnies named Flynn are quite wonderful indeed (Although I named my girl Flynn, I thought it sounded quite feminine and lovely... Before I found out it was a masculine name...)

Welcome to RO!

Thanks everyone, he is almost 9 wks old and yes he is named after Flynn Ryder from Tangled. My 5 yr old is always pretending to be Rapunzel so she said she needed him to be her boyfriend..lol...we are a house full of girls( even all he animals)...except when my hubby is home!

Hi I recently got my second addition to my new family! His name is Bentley and he is a 2 year old american sable. I was wondering if american sables are as uncommon as some articles online really say they are?

Latest posts

Back