New Software. .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsMeowTree

Reaction score
Here's one for all of you computer wizzes out there.

I just got the Stibbar rabbit program for my birthday and downloaded itover the internet. The thing is, the program is on my mom's computerbecause it has the interenet. I would like to put it onto anothercomputer which doesn't have the internet. Is there a way I can burn theprogram onto a disk and then install it on my other computer? It wouldbe so much easier if I could do that. . . . I just don't know how.

By the way, the program is AWESOME! It makes it soooo much easier to keep track of the lil' guys.

Kat

Kat,

You should be able to burn the program onto a CD if the "internet"connected PC has a CD burner on it. You can then use that CD to installthe program onto your "non-internet" PC.

C'ya!

Kelton

Kelton,

Haha. I don't know how to burn CD's, pathetic I know. My brother, hisfriend and I built this computer and put the burner into it. I have noidea what "drive" it is. I supposedly has two hard-drives on it also_On the "My Computer" there is an E and F drive that I've never used,but when I click on those with a CD in the burner, it says to insert aCD. . . I'm lost. . .

Kat

If you have a CD burner, you will probably see a sybol like this on the front of the drive:
LOGO_CDRW.JPG
Then you can buy a pack of CDRWs to put in, regular CDs won't work.Then you can download a CD burning program, such as roxio fromhttp://www.roxio.com, but more likelythan not your computer already has one installed. I don't know if I canreally explain how to use one, but maybe someone else can.

Hope that helps,
Bunnydude:)

EDIT: Oops, the picture turned out kind of big:shock:

Hi,

What Operating System are you using? If you are using WindowsXP, you should be able to just "drag and drop" the program onto the CDburner, and Window XP will autimatically burn it for you.

--Dawn

ContactStibbar toget the disc for it. Since it's already registered in yourname for your b-day present, they should supply the disc at low cost toput on your other pc.

Pam

They said that a handbook should be coming, Iwould have rather had a disc sent to us than a download... I'm not surethat we have the writter installed actually. We do have Windows XPthough.

I'm sure if I can't figure it out my one friend will. Thank you all for your help!

Kat

Latest posts

Back