New relationship

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Moochyesh

Reaction score
Only 2 1/2 for us, But nobody thought it would get that far with a 12 year age gap for us. However we are going to be getting married this year at last and the family will be compleated.
I "adopted" his 4 children and he adopted my cat and we have added on from there!

Hkok

Reaction score
I found this of all places in an IKEA not the best scan but some might get the Dr Who reference

Last edited:

kaosu

Reaction score
together 4 years next month, we got engaged last year ^_^

he is amazing and fosters my obsession of fish keeping..and just animals in general...we can go to a creek and just spend all day ankle deep in water and watching things.
OR..sit in all day and play video games together.

Love it..love him and everything we do for each other!!!

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
I've been engaged to my man since January 2012, we've been together just over 6 1/2 years. Most of that was overseas long distance, we're currently living together, but his visa only lasts until the end of october, no idea what the plan is then.

existenziell

Reaction score
My bf and I have been together a year and 7 months (as of yesterday). We are currently going through a rough patch mostly because of stress, but I'm hopeful that things will pick up. Congrats on the new relationship. Hopefully it works out :)

Tauntz

Reaction score
Oh, love Dr Bunny Who! lol Okay that what I call it! Big Dr Who fan!

Latest posts