New relationship

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 2 1/2 for us, But nobody thought it would get that far with a 12 year age gap for us. However we are going to be getting married this year at last and the family will be compleated.
I "adopted" his 4 children and he adopted my cat and we have added on from there!

I found this of all places in an IKEA not the best scan but some might get the Dr Who reference
scan0004.jpg

Last edited:
together 4 years next month, we got engaged last year ^_^

he is amazing and fosters my obsession of fish keeping..and just animals in general...we can go to a creek and just spend all day ankle deep in water and watching things.
OR..sit in all day and play video games together.

Love it..love him and everything we do for each other!!!

I've been engaged to my man since January 2012, we've been together just over 6 1/2 years. Most of that was overseas long distance, we're currently living together, but his visa only lasts until the end of october, no idea what the plan is then.

My bf and I have been together a year and 7 months (as of yesterday). We are currently going through a rough patch mostly because of stress, but I'm hopeful that things will pick up. Congrats on the new relationship. Hopefully it works out :)

Oh, love Dr Bunny Who! lol Okay that what I call it! Big Dr Who fan!

Latest posts

Back