New Rabbit Mama.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigtab

Reaction score
Hello all! A couple of months ago I was given a 1 year old rabbit, named Oreo. I had him for about 3 days until he accidentally got into my backyard and my dog paralyzed his back legs. The veterinarian said it was best to euthanize him. I was so sad because he lived his whole life in a small cage and I was hoping to give him a better life. I decided I would get another bunny since I had everything I needed already. So now I have a 9 week old bunny named Luna. She’s adapting well to life with us and she seems happy so far 🥰 she’s even learning how to use her litter box already! Anyways, super excited to be here!!

Attachments

• 205733BB-B78C-49D1-B332-7C4C6E7BED78.jpeg
    205733BB-B78C-49D1-B332-7C4C6E7BED78.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello all! A couple of months ago I was given a 1 year old rabbit, named Oreo. I had him for about 3 days until he accidentally got into my backyard and my dog paralyzed his back legs. The veterinarian said it was best to euthanize him. I was so sad because he lived his whole life in a small cage and I was hoping to give him a better life. I decided I would get another bunny since I had everything I needed already. So now I have a 9 week old bunny named Luna. She’s adapting well to life with us and she seems happy so far 🥰 she’s even learning how to use her litter box already! Anyways, super excited to be here!!
How sad for your 1st Bunny. That must have broken your heart!
I’m sure Luna will be loved to bits and a very young bunny which is wonderful!

Not to be mean, but what are you doing with your dog?

Not to be mean, but what are you doing with your dog?
Nothing? I’m pretty sure he was trying to play but he’s huge. And it’s my fault for not watching my rabbit better, it’s not my dog’s fault.

tomorrow I am getting an outdoor cage that’s pretty sizable, I’m super excited for my baby!!

Latest posts

Back