New Rabbit! Frosted Pearl Holland Lop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany85

Reaction score
So I met a lady at a nearby rabbit show today to get a new doe. She is a 6 month old pedigreed and tattoed Frosted Pearl "Frosty" Holland Lop. Her name is Disney but I am going to change it. Suggestions are welcome :) I like girly people names (My pets are Chloe, Bella, Lola, Sadie and Lila LOL).and Freddie of course.

She completes my trio of pedigreed breeding rabbits and I am super excited to get back into breeding.

006-1.jpg

New plan, I'll go visit my parents' families in Ontario, and on the way you can just pass her on to me. :) Deal? Deal.

I think something snow themed would be very sweet. Neige is snow in french, or I think Noel (christmas in french) would be very very cute. I'm leaning towards Noel, as it is a girly name to begin with. I think it suits her.

But again, like I said, I'll be by in a few days to pick her up. :p

I do too! Aww Pomeranians I loved them.
I like Noel a lot too but I have been thinking Lexi, I used to have a baby bun named Lexi that was so cute but the new owners changed her name ha.

Latest posts

Back