New Rabbit Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks really huge. I am quite tempted to upgrade myself as Smokey seems to be staying inside. I know David won't approve but I can just pretend it's a freebee bought with bonus points:p
Which one was it again?

WOW!
I knew it was big, but it looks even bigger with your little sis in there :)
Very, very cool! I think I need a few...

P.S. Oh I saw you gave the name at the start of the thread. Are you sure it's only 18" high as that is like the cage I have and my 2 year old would never fit in there:)

Sabine wrote:
P.S. Oh I saw you gave the name at the start of the thread. Are you sure it's only 18" high as that is like the cage I have and my 2 year old would never fit in there:)
Hmmm, maybe I made a mistake? I am pretty sure that is what it was, but I'll check again :)

I checked some sites, one said 18'', the other 22'', so around there. I can't find it on the zooplus site anymore :?

Oh My G's I can't believe your sister fits in it so easily and with so much space left I'm shocked, I think I saw a box with one of these in it, In petmania today, There pretty big!

paul2641 wrote:
Oh My G's I can't believe your sister fits in it so easily and with so much space left I'm shocked, I think I saw a box with one of these in it, In petmania today, There pretty big!
Lol yeah the box is huuuuge!

Sabine- Aww that is a pity :( They are great cages for the money

That's such a cool cage! I like how it can open only on one side. How many buns will be living in it?

sbaxter wrote:
Sabine wrote:

Sabine did you order from Germany? LOL:biggrin2:
Yes, I frequently do. Some things are cheaper on the German site and they have a much greater variety of products (also food and hay) After all no matter what site you order from it is all shipped from Germany:)

hln917 wrote:
That's such a cool cage! I like how it can open only on one side. How many buns will be living in it?
Just one bun in each :) I might not even need the second one if Princess and Ebony stayed bonded.

Sabine- Oops haha! Cool cage though!

Sabine wrote:
sbaxter wrote:
Sabine wrote:

Sabine did you order from Germany? LOL:biggrin2:
Yes, I frequently do. Some things are cheaper on the German site and they have a much greater variety of products (also food and hay) After all no matter what site you order from it is all shipped from Germany:)
Ha Ha Sabine spoiling them bunnies are we? I'm tempted to get some more new hutches, But only if my new BIG project works, If not I'll get new cages still just not as big, As I said a BIG project lol!

paul2641 wrote:
Ha Ha Sabine spoiling them bunnies are we? I'm tempted to get some more new hutches, But only if my new BIG project works, If not I'll get new cages still just not as big, As I said a BIG project lol!
Are you talking Flemish Giant then;)

Latest posts

Back