New Rabbit Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Well over three weeks ago, I ordered a rabbit cage from an online site called Zooplus. I was told delivery would take one week at most, after a week I contacted them, they had sent out a cage, but had no idea where it was. Next week, it will be here in 2-3 days. Week after, the same. They weren't helpful at all. I had to keep pestering them until they finally gave my number to the courier so they could find me.

Finally today my cage arrived! :bunnydance: Plus, they sent out another one, which I assume was by accident. My parents would not usually be dishonest, but because of the extremely bad service, they said there was no way they are sending it back.

So I got two amazing new cages!

The cages are called ''Ferplast 120''

It cost my parents €64 ($91) for one, but we got two for the price of one in the end. In the pet shop in town it costs €80 ($114), so well worth ordering online, saved about €16 (not including free cage!).

Size

47'' long x 23'' wide x 18'' tall

Almost the same as the Super Pet Giant cages in the states :)

Oh and we will be using this cages in our ''Operation Bunny Accomadation'', I'm not going to share much about that, because it could easily fall apart yet.

Ferplast 120

2uselqs.jpg

6yfigp.jpg

4l207k.jpg

Oh lucky you and your free cage lol, I like the way the cage front completely opens that seems really handy if you ask me!

ditto! i like how the cage opens!!

and good deal getting them both...id be pretty upset to if that was me

Same as mine ,really like the easy access to cuddle buns and let them out !! But am not using mine as they are in an xpen and mine`s in the shed but hopefully may have foster guinea pigs in it soon:biggrin2:

Sue- I love piggies! You can see one of mine in their cage in the first pic. Their cage looks really small there for some reason lol! It's almost the size of the ferplast 120 though.

Denise- I'm thinking it was worth the wait :p

Looks great. I like the opening too. Didn't I tell you they were a great site:biggrin2:

Lol! It must be pretty big cause I can fit in it and i'm 5 ft 6'' ha ha

Lol! It must be pretty big cause I can fit in it and i'm 5 ft 6'' ha ha

I'm particularly jealous about the opening front. From the very beginning Lulu decided that there was no way she was going to use her pet door. I had to snap the short side of the cage and flip it up. That type of cage would solve all my problems. Its a bit larger too...maybe I'll get it when its time to upgrade.

I sort of like how it opens. It would be really convenient sometimes. But is there any other way in? If not, I'm pretty sure that my Behr would jump out as soon as I opened it up...and it might just be treat time and not play time...

That's the main downfall I can see. But I still really like it. :) It would be perfect for our little Zayne.

I love it! I wish the SP Giant cages opened in the front like that. You guys overseas have such awesome cages - I have always admired the Ferplast cages that I've seen members on the rat forums use for their rats.

kahlin wrote:
I sort of like how it opens. It would be really convenient sometimes. But is there any other way in? If not, I'm pretty sure that my Behr would jump out as soon as I opened it up...and it might just be treat time and not play time...

That's the main downfall I can see. But I still really like it. :) It would be perfect for our little Zayne.
You can open one side and leave the other secure both the doors were shown open in the picture and yes it`s huge for the price and indeed most people could fit in it just for the pure pleasure of showing how big it is:biggrin2:

undergunfire wrote:
I love it! I wish the SP Giant cages opened in the front like that. You guys overseas have such awesome cages - I have always admired the Ferplast cages that I've seen members on the rat forums use for their rats.
I generally find are cages to be that bit smaller and a heck of a lot more expensive, So good sides and up sides!

sbaxter wrote:
kahlin wrote:

You can open one side and leave the other secure both the doors were shown open in the picture and yes it`s huge for the price and indeed most people could fit in it just for the pure pleasure of showing how big it is:biggrin2:
I vote for a picture of Grace inside the cage ;)

NorthernAutumn wrote:
sbaxter wrote:
kahlin wrote:

I vote for a picture of Grace inside the cage ;)
Here Here vote for Grace x2 LOL !!

Lol! Well you won't get a picture of me in the cage, but you can have a picture of my sister in it :p

I am babysitting and decided to lock her in for awhile :p

288p2s0.jpg

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone.

Oh and Kahlin, you can open just one half of the door too :) So it is easier to stop bun from jumping out

I can't wait to start using the cages :pinkbouce:Right now I only have one put together and left on my bed. I think it really is only people on here who understand my excitement for bunny cages :p

2d1jk88.jpg

paul2641 wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
I generally find are cages to be that bit smaller and a heck of a lot more expensive, So good sides and up sides!
Amy- I think it's because we have some countries in Europe that make the small pet stuff, like Germany. So easier to get our hands on the good stuff in Ireland :)

Paul- You can get good cages like these ones in pet shops, but they just cost a ton! You can get the same, and even better ones online for much cheaper :)

Latest posts

Back