New Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Ok, I got a few pictures. Unfortunately, only oneof Mocha's turned out without being blurry and it's getting too dark (Ihate using flash!) to go take some more of him.

Please do not be concerned that Mocha has no hay in his hay rack. Iswear I did not leave him without hay all day. Mocha pulled it all out(bale hay isn't cut nicely like the pet store stuff so it comes out asa chunk, lol) and soiled it so I cleaned it all out and putfreshhay back in after I finished the pictures.

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

And as most of you know, I gave my bunnies a wicker hamster house as asubstitute because I could not find any other bunny safe balls thatSpice either couldn't eat or was safe to eat.

Here's the original thing:

toys.jpg

Here's Mocha's ball (given on Christmas Day and this is it's present state):

DSCF0004.jpg

Spice's ball (given on Christmas Day and picture taken today):

DSCF0005.jpg

They both LOVE that ball, Spice loves to eat it, and Mocha loves to toss it!

I don't think I've seen an 'average' bunny yet -Mocha and Spice are lush! The white one (not sure which one?) is lovely- I've a real :)soft spot for white ones with dark eyes.

These are the -40 bunnies too?! No wonder their coats are so beautiful and thick!

Oops, sorry! I sometimes forget that not everyone (since we have so many new members) knows which bunny is which.

*Embarrassed.*

Mocha is the brown one and Spice is the whitewith brown spots one.

Yes they stay outside in even -40 and their fur is so thick.

*shivering as Itype* they look cold!!! They do look fully furred now, that'sfor sure! all hunkered down and squinty eyed, and you silly girl! Getyour gloves back on!

Momma Raspberry

Their dinner looks better than what Ihad!!!:shock: Do you think those boys have enoughtoys:p;):). They did enjoy their newballs.I tried to find those in the pet storesaround here, no luck. I do enjoy your pictureso. The boys are pretty, healthy and happy looking.Beckie

They're not cold! They sit like that when I give them food. I've yet to figure out why!

I only took my gloves off to snap some pictures (the only gloves I wearunless I'm sledding or skiing are quite dirty from cleaning out therabbit cages and didn't want that on the camera). I do admit, my handswere cold!

2bunmom wrote:
Their dinner looks better than what Ihad!!!:shock: Do you think those boys have enoughtoys:p;):).
Their dinners were hand chopped nicely with an assortment of color (Imust say, all those greens with the vibrant orange or a carrot isREALLY attractive in the blue dish. ;)). They love getting that meal,it's only a once of week thing for now but I'm going to start givingmore to give them a more "on the fence" diet, so to speak. I've decidedthat since neither rabbit diet has been proven to be better, I'm justgoing to try and even it out and hope it's a good thing, lol.

As for the toys, ;)there's room for a few more.

I like their cages. I don'tthink they're ever going to get bored.:)Maybe I should starttrying the mixedvegetables thing instead of one kind ofvegetable.

They loved the mixed vegetables but always go forthe broccoli first. I try to keep it to more green foods since they'rehealthier, but I add a few chunks of pineapple and carrot for variety.I don't add more than a few slices of carrot and the pineapple is justenough to help with hair balls.

Can I have that salad too? It looks great.I am sure they won't like to share.The bunnies look great too.

Back