New pictures taken this morning of Molly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes they are cute! But my lil one bit me this amkinda hard i have a new baby rabbit and had him by my rex's cage iopened his cage and all of a sudden he went after my hand :( I think heis jealous but i spoil him ALOT the rex and after i hold the babyrabbit he comes by me and smells my hands like he knows i was handelingthe baby

LOL, yea they tend to bite quite a bit for somereason. Molly has a tendency of coming by to groom me and sometimesstarts to bite and nibble on me:DAs far as your new babyrabbit,how is cuddles getting along with the baby? have youlet them out together yet?? Im planning on getting another rabbit, abunny friend for Molly while im away, I just don't know how she willreact! The last time I tried to bond bunnies, there was fur flying,squealing, grunting, mounting and biting. :?;)

i only take them out if there in there play areaseperate. Cuddles will hop by the babies cage and sniff him but ihavent let them out together Cuddles is alot bigger then Thumper andThumper is only 7 weeks old i figure i'll let them get toknow one another through there cages...i figure when Thumper is about12 weeks or older i'll let them really meet each other in person lol

I would really love to get my hands on a largerbreed, like a flemish !!:bunnydance:I just love all rabbits!!!!! Im currently trying to finish some high school credits so that Ican go to college and take the Vet Technician course. Im hoping to dothat and then specialize in caring for exotic animals such asrabbits!:mrsthumper::inlove:

Latest posts

Back