New picture of Cookie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitwuv

Reaction score
If I sit really still, they won't notice me over here with these other rabbits......

It may be a conspiracy, but we caught Cookiegoing behind the TV today. We are keeping a watch on him. He thinks heis pretty big stuff today. He jumped up on the couch for the first timetoday, then proceeded to jump off and on a few more times just to showus what a big boy he is....

Wabbitwuv wrote:
Itmay be a conspiracy, but we caught Cookie going behind the TV today. Weare keeping a watch on him.
:shock: Wabbitwuv, I keeptelling y'all ... these bunnies are out of control!!!:shock:

Betchya he thinks he is wearing a cloak of invisibility sitting there with those other rabbits hmm?

great pic

Cher

Sorry Cookie! Your colors areso pretty and really stand out next to those 2 drabguys! So we can see you just fine,looking like the gorgeous bunny that youare! Beckie,Trouble&Trixie

I feel certain that Cookie and Sherman have beenplotting together. Now I may be jinxing myself but....I havetwo tiffany style lamps in the living room. One on myhusband's side of the couch and one on my side. The ONLY cordthat I have caught him chewing is the one for mylamp!! I have also caught him nibbling onmy new buffet in my dining room. Told him that if I see himdo it again, that I would tie his ears in a knot! He justgives me a look as if to say, "Like that would reallyhappen,my ears are too short." :p

Wabbitwuv

Hi Wabbitwuv,

I love your avatar. That's an adorable picture of Cookie.

It tells the whole story about him: harmless, cute, and innocent.

-Carolyn

Wabbitwuv wrote:
Ifeel certain that Cookie and Sherman have been plottingtogether. Now I may be jinxing myself but....I have twotiffany style lamps in the living room. One on my husband'sside of the couch and one on my side. The ONLY cord that Ihave caught him chewing is the one for mylamp!! I have also caught him nibbling onmy new buffet in my dining room. Told him that if I see himdo it again, that I would tie his ears in a knot! He justgives me a look as if to say, "Like that would reallyhappen,my ears are too short." :p

Wabbitwuv
LOL you know, Henry started chewing the wire onthefan for his hutch yesterday. So he got put backin his hutch, we let out Max, 2 seconds later, he's chewing onit :shock::X... though his tiny little teeth can't really getround it! LOL

Thanks Carolyn! My husband made theavatar for me as a surprise. You're right, cute, harmless andinnocent -- that's just what he wants everyone to think.

Wabbitwuv

Wabbitwuv wrote:
Ifeel certain that Cookie and Sherman have been plottingtogether. Now I may be jinxing myself but....I have twotiffany style lamps in the living room. One on my husband'sside of the couch and one on my side. The ONLY cord that Ihave caught him chewing is the one for mylamp!! I have also caught him nibbling onmy new buffet in my dining room. Told him that if I see himdo it again, that I would tie his ears in a knot! He justgives me a look as if to say, "Like that would reallyhappen,my ears are too short." :p

Wabbitwuv
:shock::shock::shock: Out ofcontrol, I tell ya'! These bunnies are out ofcontrol! :( Notice how when one bunny doessomething the other bunnies "mysteriously" know about it and seem toemulate the behavior!:shock: ... * insert Twilight Zone musichere *

Back