New Pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela227

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to put pics from my digitalcamera onto my computer. These are pics of Oreo playing in her playpenwith her fav buddy & toys, and her relaxing after a tought niteof playing & binkying! :cool:

~pam

nap.jpg

Rest time! (her eyes are really blue and not so evil looking in person, it's the flash making her look evil!):D

~pam

Greetings Pamela227,

What a Beauuuuty!! Gabby's right about her markings givingher character! She's adorable! Thatgreypatch over her eye is precious.

-Carolyn

Right people I'm testing my knowledge on bunny breeds. Would you say she is a dutch cross??
I want to learn more about them.

pweese correct me if Im wrong.

Wuv 4rm
Lauren and Ebony And Fidget

xoxoxo

Thank you for the compliments everyone, Oreothanks you too!:) I really wish I could figure out how to turn theflash off, her blue eyes are soo pretty! Everytime we go to the vet toget her nails cut everyone tells her what a beauty she is (but shestill hates going lol!)

I love the grey around her eye one the white side too, kinda looks likeshes got eyeliner on that side lol :D And I love the whitestripe in the grey section (that's actually how she got her name, whenshe was younger the grey was darker & looked like an oreocookie in that spot). She gave me kisses last nite when I told her Iwas gonna post her pic up for everyone to see! I was layin infront ofher cage & rubbed my nose right above her nose, she sat therefor a bit and then started to lick the tip of my nose.. she loves meagain now that I'm not giving her the icky medicine! lol :D

~pam

I was FINALLY!! able to get a cute closeup pic ofOreo, without the evil looking red eyes! I was determined to show herpretty blue eyes, after a few tries and figuring out exactly how tocover the flash so it would still be bright enough withoutgettingthe red eyes, this is the wonderful pic I got of hertoday during playtime!! :cool:

~pam

Tonypirate.jpg

She's beautiful! Love the blue eyes... and the markings. I really like the white tip on the right ear. Too precious!

Cheryl

That is so cute, Pamela227!

What about it as your new avatar?

That's a great picture!

-Carolyn

How cute pamela227! Oreo's a darling rabbit. Ilove the blue eyes, Mocha an Spice both had blue eyes as babies butboth of them have cahnged eye color, Mocha's are almost green now.

Oreo thanks you all for the compliments :Dshe's the queen of the house lol

That's cool M&Smom! I didn't know their eyes could change colors :shock:

~pam

Those are the most amazing eyes I have ever seen! What a gorgeous bunny!

I think I am in loveeeeeeeeee..............hehe, well if I were a rabbit that is..

Thank you HB104 & Buck:DI think all these compliments have been getting to her headlol She's been going crazy digging & digging&rearranging everything in her cagetoday& yesterday lol maybe she thinks she is an interior designer?:p

~pam

Latest posts

Back