New Pics of MJ And Breakfast

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
Got some pics of the boys for you guys! They aren't very good but I want to take them out tomorrow and get some nicer pictures. Ignore my carpet. We just got new flooring/carpet everywhere else but I knew I'd have critters in our bedroom so I didn't see the point. Plus it needs vacuumed. 0.0

"My, what big ears you have!"

IMG_8339.jpg

Breakfast cuddling with Mama

IMG_8344.jpg

IMG_8348.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

"Can I eat this?"

IMG_8358.jpg

"I'm going to eat this!"

IMG_8340.jpg

"As soon as you turn around I am going to pee on that laundry..."

IMG_8360.jpg

"What? I wasn't really."

IMG_8363.jpg

"**** hoomins... Spoiling my pee on the laundry plan..."

IMG_8361.jpg

IMG_8374.jpg

"Is okay, MJ!"

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_8368.jpg

Hiding under the rat cage

IMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8384.jpg

MJ looks so scruffy. >.< I really need to just get him shaved so his coat can grow back in nicely, at least around his butt and on his tummy.

And yep they get along pretty well! For the most part Breakfast is pretty go go go, bouncing with the dogs and running up and down the hall. He LOOOOVES to play "tag" with people's feet. But he also has what my wife calls "Angry cat syndrome" in that when you hold him up on your shoulder he digs and digs his little claws into your shoulder/neck until you put him down. He does nooooot like that.

MJ is just so mellow. He hops around some, but mostly he finds a chair or a corner and he just sits and watches. If you sit on the floor he'll come cuddle with you and he loves to be petted. He's also started growling at me when I wash his butt! Naughty, if he didn't sit in his litter box and get gross I wouldn't have to do that! LOL

I still can't believe MJ is a man bunny! And Breakfast is wayyyy too adorable. You're a lucky bunny mom!

great pictures! and your captains are always amusing, I enjoy them!

I take it MJ likes to pee on the laundry... that would be annoying. it's hard to be annoyed with such a cute face though, isn't it...

Breakfast is absolutely adorable. He looks just like Tony so of course he would be. :D
MJ is such a cute lil guy. Pretty soon he will look LITTLE next to Breakfast. Lol.

It's going to be so weird when he's this little bunny compared to Breakfast... I mean, Breakfast is already bigger, but nowhere near what he's going to be, haha!

And actually, he doesn't pee in the laundry, but it seemed like something he'd WANT to do. He seems to get irritated at me more and more lately!

I think MJ is starting to look more manly... Maybe that's just cuz I know he's a boy now, haha!

I

Just adorable - I love both of the boys!

My litter of lops all look like boys at a month of age...gotta keep checking them for those goolies...that name for rat testicles just cracks me up...sounds like something that's going to jump out from behind a door and "getcha!":rofl:

Denise

Hmm for some reason it cut off some of my post up there! RO does that sometimes. :/

I love Breakfast's ears... They just do what they want, haha!

And yep, my wife more than tolerates them I think, haha. I think she may actually... like them! AH! LOL

Breakfast is a Flemish giant. :D

Latest posts

Back