New Pics... Gizmo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdellin

Reaction score
Here are pics of Gizmo. He's very mellow and can be held. He doesn't struggle. He's not used to me yet, so he's a little scared, but I'll let him get used to me before I let him sit and watch movies, read books or just generally cuddle on the couch.

IMGA0176.jpg

IMGA0178.jpg

IMGA0175.jpg

IMGA0171.jpg

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
He's so adorable! I'm guessing he's a Holland Lop...or Mini?
He's so cute though! Love his markings & colour! He looks like a great cuddler!

Emily
He may be a Holland, but not sure. He's not small. Is a mini-lop smaller? He's 5 1/2 pounds at one year old.

sdellin wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
He's so adorable! I'm guessing he's a Holland Lop...or Mini?
He's so cute though! Love his markings & colour! He looks like a great cuddler!

Emily
He may be a Holland, but not sure. He's not small. Is a mini-lop smaller? He's 5 1/2 pounds at one year old.

Mini. hollands are under 4 pounds, i believe. and body type looks mini, too;)

he looks like he's really settled in. i love the one with him in the litter box, J does the same thing. he treats it like his own sofa. and he grooms in it:rollseyes. any way, that pic of Gizmo reminded me of him. it's funny how they can be so alike, isn't it:tongue?

LadyBug wrote:
Mini. hollands are under 4 pounds, i believe. and body type looks mini, too;)

he looks like he's really settled in. i love the one with him in the litter box, J does the same thing. he treats it like his own sofa. and he grooms in it:rollseyes. any way, that pic of Gizmo reminded me of him. it's funny how they can be so alike, isn't it:tongue?

It is funny how they have the same traits and habits. Gizmo groom in the litter box, naps in it, sits and stares out at the world in it, nibbles hay. It's like a second bed for him. I have a rhodesian ridgeback, a dog. His name is Sisco. I had Simba for 12 years. He left me May 8th... bone cancer, but lived a happy, long life. Anyway, as Sisco gets older (just over 2 now) he starts to look more and more like Simba... the way he lays, the facial expressions. It's funny, so similar.

BTW, the bunny in your avatar is adorable! I love the look. Gee.. I wonder why.. so similar to Gizmo. I have an obsession starting with the lops.

He is adorable!! Keep working with him and he will love you lots!! And let you do anything with him.

Back