New pics Chompers, Abby and Valuran

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an awesome trio of beautiful creatures! The epitome of good health and joyful living!

Pam

Oh, I just want toscoop them up and love them to pieces! And then of course they'd allbite me! :XThey really are all so beautiful and to see themtogether like that is so cool!

Raspberry

3 friends sharing a snack, can't get better than that!
Luvin' it!!

attachment.php

It's like Animal House in there sometimes. Attimes, I just about see Valuran with that bottle of Jack in paw woopingit up with the other two, while Chompers is running around in a toga.

They really have a lot of fun together.

I love all your bunnies, but I just have to sayi'm totally in love with Valuran especially! I just cant get over hisexquisite coloring, his gleaming coat, and his pink-velvet ears! Nowthat is a rabbit that has totally stolen my heart.......

:)

Thank you, he really is a great rabbit when he's not running around like a nut. I swear, that rabbit has SO much energy.

He looks so good now, when we first got him he was seriously underfed,you could see his ribs and spine, it was bad. Obviously he's made upfor it. :p

Latest posts

Back