New pics Chompers, Abby and Valuran

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I didn't realize we even had pictures on our camera until today, and found some adorable pictures of Chompers, Abby and Valuran.

This is them snuggled up together, prettymuch how they alwayssleep. I feel lucky that my rabbits love each other so much.:)I love how Valuran is resting his head on Chompers.

Another one of them enjoying some parsley. Lovehow a bit is hanging out of Chomper's mouth and Valuran is clearlythinking "Get that camera out of my face, woman!"

I wish this one had come out better, I had tosneak up on them and take the picture through the bars. As soon as Itook it, they moved. I often take a few pictures of the same pose toget a (hopefully) good shot.

Like I said, I feel very lucky that all three ofmy rabbits are so bonded. I can't say that it's a bond between justtwo, it really is all three of them. It was hard work with Abby andValuran, but now they are best buds and the "terrible two" as Abby hastaught Valuran all her tricks, such as getting on the couch to destroythe pillows, or let's chew Mommy's hoody sweatshirt and never forgetthe "You dare to eat an apple without us?!? Maybe if weclimbon her lap a piece will fall into our mouths."

This picture of Fergi reminds me a lot of Chompers. :)

-Carolyn

47b4cc08b3127cce9d8c99b4353a00000026108QZMXDho5bG

Look at my baby in the middle! I'm so glad to see her there! What a Face!!

-Carolyn

attachment.php

I absolutely LOVE this picture!! Check out the middle guy's face! Hehe! PRICELESS!

attachment.php

Aww they look so cute sleeping together. I swearValuran gets prettier...errr more handsome...every time I see him. Ijust love his color!!!!

Shannon

Stephanie, the picture that Chompers and Fergiresemble each other in is the one chosen for the Calendar and the one Iposted here. Maybe I'm wrong, I just have gotten themconfused before as well.

:)

That close-up of Chompers is gorgeous though!

-Carolyn

Oh ok, I know what one you're talking about now. I agree, they do look a lot alike in those two pictures.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :)

Stephanie wrote:
Another one of them enjoying some parsley. Love how a bit ishanging out of Chomper's mouth and Valuran is clearly thinking "Getthat camera out of my face, woman!"
LOL @ Valuran's face! How cute! He surely has bunnytude!

They all look like it's friday night at the local sports bar for some appetizers LOL!

Stephanie wrote:
Another one of them enjoying some parsley. Love how a bit ishanging out of Chomper's mouth and Valuran is clearly thinking "Getthat camera out of my face, woman!"

lmao great picture!!!!

sara

Theyre so cute snuggling together. All of your bunnies are beautiful. You must be really proud. I know I would be.

Lanna

Latest posts

Back