New Pic OF My Great Grand babi!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricosuave

Reaction score
Hey Family, just wanted to keep you abreast of the new baby!! Its always sleepin, and she opened her eyes!! She wakes up to roam to find another dark place to sleep!! Love her to death. She would practicly sleep anywhere!!!

IMG00161-20091210-2238.jpg

Aww..so precious and sweet.

She's grown! She is still really cute though.You can tell that she's still a little baby bun because her ears are so small.I :hearts how cute she is!

They grow up so fast!!!:stork:One minute a baby and now so grown up.

i should have known!her ears make her really cute! I'm sorry that I didn't know she was a dwarf and I'm not trying to sound snotie.

What did you name her?

o pleeeez, lol. I will never think negativly about any comments, plz speak ur mind and be honest, lol because i will. We are a family and we can be honest and express ourselves here if no where else. Our bunnies do, lol we can learn from them. And lookinm at her poopoo, It looks like a gyrl and i names her Khalua!!! She loves the name to. And im proud to say she has been binkien for me since she got her sea legs. lmao!!!! Here's another one u might enjoy of our darling....
IMG00279-20091217-1915-1.jpg

Hoppy Holidays!!

Back