New Photos! - Bunny Kisses!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian wasfull of kisses tonight, sowe just had to take a couplepictures to share with you all!

tovs

awwwww that is so cute. I want bunny kisses. Arethey more likely to give kisses if you get them as a baby. I made themistake of putting mine in the bigger cage and now i cant get her outto play. She doesnt care to run around much at all. :(

Cristy

We have seen himmost every day since he was born and brought him home at 8weeks. He is only 4 months old. He spends a lot of timesindoors and nights outdoors in his hutch, which is 3 X 5 I think. Thereare five of us in the family and he gets A LOT of attention andhandling. How old is your bunny?

This bunny is thesweetest, most adorable, angelic, wonderfullittle bunny in the world!... Sooooo sweet...

Raspberry, if you ever get fed up with Sebastian,can I have him? He is just so adorable. Don't you just livefor Bunny Kisses. Mine never kissme -I think cos they have each other and also, being rescue buns, I don'tknow what awful past they had. they do let me snuggle them though

Jan

LuvaBun, Give themtime.I am confident that in time you willget bunny kisses also. Trixie is a lover bun and she gavekisses right away. With Mr. Trouble that was anotherstory. I had him almost 2 1/2 years before he gaveme kisses. If you are cuddling and snuggling with them,kisses won't be far behind. Hang in there!

Raspberry, Your daughter is just as gorgeous as your bun!

Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

What a wonderful picture! You shouldmake that your avatar! You were so lucky to see him almosteveryday before you got him, what a great time to get to know you andbegin the bonding process.

How old is he now? What kind of rabbit is he? Too, too precious!!! :D

Wabbitwuv

He is only 4 monthsold and Pam Nock thinks he may be a fuzzy lop with good earcontrol. Tortoise colored. Yeah, we were just talking onanother thread about some of the things I'm trying to do with him thatseem to be working- Look on "Bunny Tales".

Raspberry

Back