New Owner from NJ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rekrap95

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is John from New Jersey and this is my new Mini-Lop Lola. Ive previously owned a dog and cat and still keep a 55 gallon aquarium with a variety of fish. I was looking for a change of pace in pet responsibility and decided on a rabbit. Looking forward to communicating with you seasoned vets in taking care of my new "daughter." Cheers for now!

image.jpg

Aw, what a cute bun. Welcome to RO, this place is full of great, helpful people. I have learned loads.

Hi and welcome! She's very cute! I just joined not too long ago as well...and my new bunny came home with me last night. First time bun owner here too :) This is a great, informative site. I've learned so much!

She is very pretty! Welcome to the world of rabbits! Do you have any idea what color she is? She looks to have the same coloration as my foster and I can't figure out her color.

Blue eyes: She's about 6 months old.

GardenSpots: I was simply going with smokey grey as her color. She was the unique one out of the bunch, which was why I was drawn to her. The others looked more or less like cows with their fur pattern and colors.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Latest posts

Back