NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats to bad. Wish you could have her in all thetime. They are so smart and very clean! My girls are litter box trainedand learned very fast. Parents can be so stuborn! When I was youngerand living at home my dad was a push over but my mom was stuborn.

This is my favorite pic of Nuggles in pjs I made for her.:bunnydance:

They are a bit nervous at first but that onlylasts a few minuets and then they are curious. we always take them outon thier harness and leash though.

This is Nuggles after about 5 min. out side for the first time. She got pretty comfy:D

Nibbles didnt get as comfy outside as Nuggles but she did get excited and jumped around after a while.

This is Nibbles her first time out. I kept her fenced in because shehad just gotten her cast off the day before and she is a wild child soI didnt want her to over do it.:bunnydance:

cuteness! I tried my rabbits on leads oncebecause i thought it might be easyer to get them back in thehutchbut they both bit it off the first few minuits, lol!Then my mum got angry at the pet shop for selling stuff that wasnt pet-proof and took them back! so they stuck to just running around withoutthem!

Xxluv hannaxX

LOL!:D Nibbles was a little crazy whenI first put a harness on her, she panicked a bit, ran into the couchand my leg but I picked her up and baby talked her and then she wasfine:)

So how old are you? If you dont mind me asking:?

Your bunny buddy,

Shye

do you have any other pets??

Nuggles is 9 months now. She was spayed at 6 months

Nibbles is 6 months old now. She is getting spayed next month:?

It scares me!! but the vet the girls go to is awsom and says it is best for them in the long run.

I am old:(.....37:D. Just think when yougraduate and move on and eventually get a place of your own you canhave your bunnys inside if you want!:bunnydance:

Well, I gotta get ready for work:XIt was nice meeting you!! I hope to see you on later!

Bunny Buddys,

Shye:cool:

Nuggles in her dress playing in her princess tent!:D

HI, i am new also. My nameis Connie and I am from Missouri. We have one mini lop rabbit namedRosie and she is really my sons. So in the near future we will probablyget another one for my daughter.

thanks!

HI Connie!

Cant wait to see some pictures of your bunny!! How old is your son? And how old is Rosie??

Latest posts

Back