NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SugarGlider...I just wanted to drop you a little note to let you know that no one thinks you don't miss your baby just because you're getting new bunnies. It's perfectly okay, even a good sign, that you guys are excited. I lost a kitty once that was very dear to my heart, and within a week got another kitty because I was so heartbroken, I couldn't move on. My new kitty had lost her owner, and she and I always felt a special bond in grieving together. I don't fault you at all for getting new babies. Sometimes it's the best way to move on. :)

Your little Squirt was beautiful...binky happy over the Rainbow Bridge, little Squirt, and welcome new little bunnies!!

Hugs to you all!

Rosie*

:welcome1:hello

Wow...welcome everybody...so many new faces:woohoo:thumbup:happydance!! It's always wonderful to have new people join the site! I think you'll find us a big group of sweet people that are here to truly be there for each other, and really love our bunnies!

Look forward to chatting it up with you guys!

:bunnydance:

Hello everyone!

Im Mary and I have been raising rabbits for 7 years...I raise quality mini rex , satins, and californians.

Im excited to have joined this forum hopefully i can be of helpor have you guys help me!

xoxo

Hi, I'm Carrie and I've been here before as Emmits_mom. I am back under a new name mostly because I couldn't remember my old information.

My bunnies are Emmit (a Mini-Lop who is anything but "mini"). He is absolutely adorable and lovable when he wants to be. His mate is Amelia May, a testy Florida White. She loves to be pet on her own terms, but when she is happy, she lets the world know.

Hello again...it's good to be back!

Hi Mary and Welcome!! :)

Hello Carrie...Im new here so I dont know you yet, but welcome back! ;)

I cant wait to see some pictures of all your little ones!

-Haley and the gang

Hi All! I'm a new member! My name is Ashley and I have a Satin named Thumper (real creative!). He's about 2 1/2 yrs old and I've had him since he was a baby. Due to a disease I had to have his left eye removed about a year ago. He's doing great tho! He's adjusted to his handicap very well and is a happy happy bunny! We just moved from New Jersey To San Diego, CA and Thumper was a trooper on the road trip! We're the best of friends...he's a little cuddler!
:heart:-Ash

Hi Ashley and welcome! Thumper sounds adorable..I just love satins! You should start a blog for the little guy in "Bunny Blogs"..cant wait to see some pics.

-Haley

Hey all, i'm not exactly new, but I havn't been on for years.. So, i'm Sivan, i'm form israel and I have a rabbit called Knight, but we just call him sniffy :3. I hope to be more active now and read all you'r posts.

Have fun on the site! It was (and will still be) Very usful to me and fun to read and comment.

Hi, I am yet another new member to this forum. You may be familiar with my brother bunnydude. I do have to warnyou, I will most likely not be posting quite as much as he does.:shock2:

I have two bunnies, Amber May and Devon. By now I'm sure you are well aquainted with them, seeing as bunnydude posts plenty of pictures.

:runningrabbit:

Hello Everybody. I'm Christina. I'm new here, though I have been lurking for a few days and have found this to be an extremely helpful site. I fell in love with rabbits after meeting my friend's three. I volunteer at my local shelter, and after seeing all the perfectly good homeless rabbits in shelters I decided to make one of them my own. After getting the okay from my mom, purchasing all sorts of supplies, and a dedicated internet search for a Dutch rabbit that needed a home, on August 4th we adopted Miss Fionda Whiskers, formerly known as Bunko, but that name just didn't suit her at all. It is clear that she filled that little hole that only a rabbit can fill in a home.

I also have two ten year old Golden Retrievers, Missy & Shadow, and a 20 gallon freshwater tank. It seems that as of right now, the dogs haven't really noticed the rabbit, we're taking the introduction slowly, though they are the sweetest dogs in the world and wouldn't harm a flea, okay well maybe a flea, but you get what I mean. ;)

GiggleBunny::welcome1! Glad to have you here..dont worry, youre not required to post nearly as much as your brother :) Although feel free to!:biggrin

Christina, :helloand welcome!! Your little girl sounds precious...is that her in your avatar! What a cutie (i love dutches, I have 2 :))...cant wait to see more pics.

My boyfriend has a golden retriever who is actually afraid of my bunnies..he runs and hides when he sees them!

Great to have you both here!

-Haley and the gang:rabbithop:dutch:bunny19

EDIT: Forgot to saw a Big Welcome to Sivan too..welcome back!!!

Hello all! I am new to this forum and I am sure that I will need lots of good rabbit advice over the next months. I justgot a steel colored fuzzy lop buck (7 wks old) yesterday. He is set up in a huge homemade cage (cubes and coroplast) in my dining room. I am nervous about what to be expecting with his behavior, ect..I am sure that I will be able to get some good advise on here. HOpe other members have a house rabbit to! :D

He is really sweet (so far!), and is very puffy! My 6 year old named him bunny fofo (I know, how original? -lol!) I have been wanting a fuzzy lop for about 5 years now and could not find any in a rescue. So, yes, I got one from a breeder. I am planning on getting him neuteredwhen he turns about 4 months.

THank you for reading this,

Liz

:welcome1:helloLiz!

It certainly sounds like you're on the right track!

I'm going to move this to the New Members thread so people know where to look for you down the line, but please feel free to ask any questions you like in the main forum and post your stories and pics about you, your bunny and your family in the Bunny Blog section.

Nice to have you onboard. :)

sas :)and the gangs of fur :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi there! :hello:wave: :group

Your bun sounds adorable! I cant wait to see some pics:camera. You sound like you have him all set up with the NIC cage and everything..great for you (and for him!)

:welcome1!! and be sure to check out all the great info in the RO Resource Center: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_category.php?id=5

Great to have you and Bunny Fufu here!

-Haley and the gang:dutch:rabbithop:bunny19 :hug2

Hi,

Just dropping by to introduce myself and my bunny - Pip. He is a very cute black and fawn netherland dwarf and has the sweetest personality.

I will try and get some photos onto the site to show you - although there is some serious competition from all the gorgeous bunnies ive seen so far!

Hope youre all having a good day

Lapinbaby
:)

Hi Lapinbaby:),

Your rabbit Pip looks a bit like SAS' Pipp! Welcome to the forum!

Matt:cool:

Latest posts

Back