NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Austin :)

We just got a new bunny today (I'm not positive on the breed). Will try to post some photos of her soon!

I look forward to getting to know everyone and to learn more about rabbits.

Hi and Welcome Jread from another Central Texan!

We're adopting bunnies this week so we will both be travelling down a similar path.

Just in case you haven't happened upon them yet a great resource in theAustin area is HRRN (House Rabbit Resource Network). You canfind them on the web at:http://www.rabbitresource.org/

BunyBun

jread wrote:
Hello from Austin :)

We just got a new bunny today (I'm not positive on the breed). Will try to post some photos of her soon!

I look forward to getting to know everyone and to learn more about rabbits.
:wave:Hello and welcome!

Ohh a new bunny,and there is so much to learn about these little guys

and now you have the funtime of choosing a name...if you haven't already

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your new little girl,and seeing her picture :)

Again..welcome!

cheryl

jread wrote:
cheryl13, did you know that Adelaide is a "Sister City" ofAustin? Pretty neat :)

BTW, I posted a thread with pics of our bunny here:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17524&forum_id=1

Really! i never knew that

Ohh and i seen those pictures...Pearl is so gorgeous!

You know i just remembered that i was watching this program called thegreat outdoors ages ago now,it's a show where they show you the besttravel spots are around the world,and they were talkingaboutthe city of Austin,and i remember they had mentionedthatAdelaide isa Sister City of Austin,i really didnot think much about untilyou brought that up and i was justsitting here thinking about it.

I also remember when the channel9 newsreader Georgina,and thenews reader from Austin swapped jobs for a week :)

cheryl

Hello, jread! Welcome to the site!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! :)

Rosie*

Hi, Im not sure if we are posting this in the right place????

I am 23 years old and live in West Sussex. I am slave to 8 buns intotal at the mo (More about that in a min) I have Chance who is a oneyear old harlequinn lop, Diego a very old man of 8 Nethie, and Flo whois my dream girl, Sable Dutch..

We also had 5 babies dumped outside the office where we live. Thinkthey are about 8 weeks now. Havent a clue what Im going to do with themall. But they are Conker, Acorn, Bramble, Hazel and Fern.

I also have two dogs (Kerrie and Poppy) a guinea (Punk) a Kakariki (Bart) and an OH!!!:bunnydance:

Hiya Flo! I'm moving this to the NewMember section, but feel free to start a Bunny Blog so you can tell usmore about yourself and the furballs!

:welcome1:hello

sas

Hello all! I've had bunnies ever sincebeing involved in 4H. I have shown in the past (have neverhad a litter), but now acquire new buns from the shelter where Ivolunteer, which is not no-kill. I lost a bun last week andadopted two a couple days later. I have Toby (brown minirex), Phantom (black dutch), Pat (?), Cleo (chinchilla French Lop,retired grand champion), Jack (brown Flemish mix), Tiny Tim (EnglishSpot mix). I look forward to learning from you all.:nod

Hi there and welcome!:party::welcome1:hello

I would also love to see some pics of your babies if you have any!

Feel free to start a bunny blog for your crew as well, when you have a chance.

Again, welcome! :groupparty:

Hi, Flo!! Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to seeing pictures of all your babies...and that doesn't just go for the bunnies! :)

Rosie*

Hello RunRabbitRun! Welcome to the forum!

That's wonderful to hear that you're working at a shelter. They never do get enough help, do they? :)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies! :)

Rosie*

:wave2and :welcome1bet you do alot of:sweep! I know I do, and love every minuet of it:tongue! Iguess Im just :crazinessabout everything involving bunnies:rollseyes.Looking forward to seeing all your bunny pics!!

Shye, Nuggles, Nibbles

And all my foster buns!!

HI!

I'm Peter and a slave to a beautiful black lady lop named Sheeba(yes, that's with 2 "e"s-long story there). She's quite the travellerand has flown across the country to visit other bunnies (and theirslaves) several times.

We are happy to be here.

Peter & Sheeba

Hello, Peter! Welcome to the forum!

We all look forward to seeing pictures of your bun! :D

Rosie*

PETER!!! :hug:

I am SO glad to see you here.:) I quietly stalk you on the Petbunnylist). ;)

(And I really really have to post there, now that I've gotten out ofdigest h*ll, I couldn't figure out how to change my subscription untila couple of weeks ago, it gets a bit overwhelming).

Nose pats to Sheeba! (And I'd love to see a blog with someSheeba travelpics!)

Again :welcome1 !!!

And hi to all the other newbies I've missed, I'm not posting much at the moment, sorry!

sas :) pipp :bunnyheartdill :bunnydance:sherry:brownbunnydarry :bunny19and radar :bunny17:(andwildfire, baxter and little zeke) :bunnieskiss:bunny24

Latest posts

Back