NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice! I sat Poofie in a plasticdishpan and used a little baby shampoo on a washcloth. Surprisingly,she liked it! It's very hot here in Buffalo right now (92 degrees), soI think she welcomed the cooling bath. As far as the cubes, my daughterhas some of them in her room. I'm going to empty a few of them and setthem up for Poofie to see if she likes them. If she does, I willpurchase some for her very own. Thanks again!

Peggy :p

tayasgram wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I sat Poofie in a plastic dishpan andused a little baby shampoo on a washcloth. Surprisingly, she liked it!It's very hot here in Buffalo right now (92 degrees), so I think shewelcomed the cooling bath. As far as the cubes, my daughter has some ofthem in her room. I'm going to empty a few of them and set them up forPoofie to see if she likes them. If she does, I will purchase some forher very own. Thanks again!

Peggy :p

Carpet and tile outlets sell some pretty good sized pieces of linoleumscrap that can be used for flooring. Some bunnies may dig orchew carpet.

Welcome,I had a lop with a dirty butt.lops aremore prone to dirty butts.anyway i just put her in a small amount ofwater in the sink and gave her behind only a bath. i never wet thewhole rabbit.Use a mild soap.bluebird

Hi, I'm april and I have a black otterRex-Nicki. I got her about a month ago and she is about 3.5 months old.I'm also the mother of 3, a three year old boy, and b/g twins who are15 months. I'm 23, and currently going to school for my RN. This is myfirst bunny, and I now think they are the best pets out there!

Welcome April,

I too have a 3 1/2 month old bunny named Devon (see avatar). I alsohave an 18 month old tri-colored lop named Amber. I have had both forexactly a month. These are my first pets (other than fish), and aren'tthey awesome!?

Look forward to talking more,
Bunnydude:dude:

Hey all I am new to the forum, and Iam also a fairly new rabbit owner. I just got my first realrabbit, she is a netherland dwarf that goes by the name of dutches. IfI can ever figure it out I will post pic's of her although Ido believe my mother {gypsy} posted pic's of her back before she wasactually named.

Im not sure of all the rules here but I guess I will figure them out in time.

I think it is so cool that there are multiplepeople in the same family posting here. RassberrySwirl-SLG, JimD-I LuvMah Buns-RosieRoo Jones, naturestee - Mr. Stee, SweatPeasMommie-SweetPeasDaddy, and gypsy-shadow. RabbitsOnly really is a familyaffair:)

Sorry If I left any families out

Hi,

I'm new and I've been trying to read everything on this forum, but Ithink it will take me awhile. I currently have threemini-rex's, one red doe called Wildfire, one harlequin buck namedNutmeg, and a broken black baby that I'm trying to sell so she doesn'thave a name yet.

I've had quite an episode in the last six months with my rabbits, I hada broken castor doe named Vanilla, but she got GI-Stasis soon aftergiving birth and died when the babies where 1 week old. Luckyfor me my friend had a mother with babies about the same age, so thekits where all fostered safely. It had taken my such a longtime to get Vanilla pregnant and I was heart broken that I didn't knowabout GI-Stasis untill my vet told me about it. I've beentrying to get into a bit of breeding so I had to find myself a newdoe. But I was really lucky and got Wildfire from a goodbreeder for only $30 with papers, as he was moving and needed todownsize is stock for the trip.

I've enjoyed everyones stories on this forum, and maybe I'll have a fewof my own to tell soon, as Wildfire should have her first litter inabout a week.

Dawn

Hi ! Welcome to the forum !!!

Sounds like you have been through it and back again.

You will find we're a great bunch here. We are placed allover the world, so you can be sure there is always someone here if youneed advice etc...

We are photo crazy here, don't forget to post some piccys of your buns.

~Zee

Hello everybody,

This is lambmaster here, with my bunny Prisca. Say hi Prisca!

She's a lionhead about a year and twomonths old now. I got her name from St. Prisca from Romantimes - the feminine form of Priscus, which meant "Ancient" inLatin. This doesn't have anything to do with my bunny, ofcourse, but people are always asking me where that name comes from.

I'll post a bunch of pics in "YOUR RABBIT PICTURES".

Cheers!

Hello everyone,it's late soI'll say a quick hi. I'm new to this forum ...and forums in general.I've been reading the most popular post threads and have seen alot ofcool additions to messages. I hope I can p/u how to do that. I'vebeen breeding only minirex for about seven years but wouldlove to add mini satins . They are gorgeous and almost non-existent inCanada. I don't have a large rabbitry because I want to know my rabbitsand mutually enjoy each other. I hope to get to know others here andlearn from your experience. There is always something new to learn.
Cherylee:purplepansy::purplepansy::purplepansy:

hi everyone, first i just want to say thanks forall the great advice you all give as i have browsed this site for quitea while. when i got bugsy a year ago i knew nothing about rabbits onlythat they ate lettuce and lived in a hutch!!!:?how wrong was i?? so nowi have a beautiful rabbit who lives in our house, sleeps under our bed,loves fresh herbs and kale, wakes me up with bunny kisses if i sleep inand never goes near his hutch!! so i've came a long way.

we got bugsy on impulse as my kids were pleading with me and so webought home a scared little thing who slipped around on the kitchenfloor and ate horrible flakey food. it was a cold night (asthe majority of nights are cold here in the west of ireland!) so i kepthim in the utility room and prayed he'd be allright.

he got stronger and less timid by the day and i gradually weaned himoff the flakey food and fed him a selection of herbs, veg, grass andhay.

he litter trained straight away and we gave him a room at a time and always made sure he knew where his tray was

by the time he was four months old i knew that he needed to be neuteredas he was always mounting my kids legs, which they thought washilarious. he got through his operation and since then he has turnedinto a rabbit that is so loving, but by no means a pushover.

he's my constant companion and although it was the kids that wantedhim, i love him to bits. i love it when i wake up and he'ssitting by my face smelling me and waiting for me to get up, or wheni,m watching tv and he jumps on the sofa to sit beside me. when he goesoutside hes only happy if im sitting on the doorstep telling him what agreat rabbit he is! when i'm at my computer he sits on the printer,which is where he is now. i never knew that a rabbit could be like thisso again thanks for all the advice that i have used over the year andkeep up the good work.

her is bugsy and my son playing cowboys!

Latest posts

Back