New Member!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaBunny

Reaction score
Mostly freezing my butt off with Stella... haha
Hi guys!!! I'm StellaBunny. My rabbit's name is Stella Corazone, translating to Star Heart.She's two years old. Stella is a Netherland dwarf Lop cross breed. My mom is an ESP, and the lady she works with's bunny had babies!!! So that's how we got Stella. In my spare time I'm either:
1.) Trying to convince my parents to let Stella live indoors
2.) Reading
3.) Texting on a bunny group chat
4.) I don't know why this is fourth, I do it more often than the others, Snuggling and loving my baby girl.
5.) Researching how to get Stella to live inside on RabbitsOnline!

If you want to chat or have ideas on how to get Stella to live inside, please message me.

Isn't she cute! If you are looking for info specifically about indoor housing, my website discusses the pros & cons. You can find it here.

I noticed in the photo that she had a large amount of pellets in her dish. If the photo is current, it looks like she is being free-fed pellets. It is recommended that rabbits over 6 months of age (adults) be fed just a limited amount of pellets. The hay is what should be unlimited. (She should be eating about her body size in hay every day.) You may already be aware of all this. I am only going on what I see in the pics. Just wanted to mention it in case you were not aware.

Does she have a place in her cage to get off the wire floor? A piece of cardboard or something? Do you use a litterbox?

Yes, we have a separate room in the hutch (I am working o get her to be indoors) with boards. That's where I put most of her hay, it's also partially her restroom. She doesn't have a litter box, only because she uses most of the space as her bathroom. The photo was taken when I was away, so I had a friend who I left instructions for, but I guess they weren't in a visual spot. I usually feed her one-eighth a cup of pellets per day, and lots of hey in her "Bedroom" section. Thanks for being concerned, I woul have needed that if I didn't already know!!!

Isn't she cute! If you are looking for info specifically about indoor housing, my website discusses the pros & cons. You can find it here.

I noticed in the photo that she had a large amount of pellets in her dish. If the photo is current, it looks like she is being free-fed pellets. It is recommended that rabbits over 6 months of age (adults) be fed just a limited amount of pellets. The hay is what should be unlimited. (She should be eating about her body size in hay every day.) You may already be aware of all this. I am only going on what I see in the pics. I just wanted to mention it in case you were not aware.

Does she have a place in her cage to get off the wire floor? A piece of cardboard or something? Do you use a litterbox?
I was about to mention these same things. She should be getting 1/4 cup of pellets for every 6 lbs of body weight if she is an adult. Along with unlimited timothy hay and 2+ cups of veggies per day.

I was about to mention these same things. She should be getting 1/4 cup of pellets for every 6 lbs of body weight if she is an adult. Along with unlimited timothy hay and 2+ cups of veggies per day.
Nevermind then! Looks like we sent these at the same time:p!

No, believe me, you are a great bunny mom! I was horrible when I first got Theo. I thought I knew everything, haha nope! Everyone has to start out from the beginning.
And I was able to get to her blog because I have it bookmarked on my computer;)! I look at it all the time!

I'm definitely going to ask my parents if I can get her spayed. I read the website, and now I'm thinking that if I get her spayed, she'll have to be monitored, so maybe that will convince them she can be a good indoor pet. Is that selfish thinking?
No, but I bet you can prove to them that you can house her inside. My rabbit is outside and I hate it, but he has to because of my families allergies. I hope she can be moved in soon!

Latest posts

Back