New Member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum!

Gorgeous Lionheads, I have two myself. ;)

Rohan:

rohan3505.jpg

Mudd:

mudd3505.jpg

~Nichole

RusselandRoxy thanks for letting me know what aLionhead is . I should have figured it out but oh well. Your bunny isadorable and Lissa so is yours. Thanks

"L"

Welcome aboard KellyMay.Sorry its takingme so long to say that but ive been having computer problems.Your babybunnys have already arrived(mostlikly)LOL.There so cute I wish thumperwas that small agian.:( she is getting big and so if fay.Since mycomputer got messed up i only have one picture of them saved so lookunder fays pixs and thumpers pix. Nice meeting you and by the way Imashley 17 from flordia.I hope you enjoy this fourm becasue i know ido.Get prepard for all the help youll almost ever need lol everyone onhere is just so nice and understable..

Ashley Thumper Fayth

Thumper is the bigger one fay is the white

All the lionheads are adorable!

I love the Lionhead breed, I just wish they would become recognizedalready. I have tons of pictures of my Lionheads on my website.

Here's some of my Lionheads:)

NM Chocolate Chestnut:

Carmel.jpg

DM Chestnut(Buffalo):

1buffalo.jpg

SM Chestnut(Baby Buffalo):

BabyBuffalo32605.jpg

DM Chestnut(No Name, she's thesister to the one above and thedaughter ofBuffalo)
PDMdoeMarch2605.jpg

Those lionheads are just too cute!! Ireally need one of those...but I also really need a flemish....ahouse....a new car (according to Shawn, I think it's just fine)....thelist goes on and on. It will be filled in this order (or so Itell myself): house, car, flemish, lionhead....and to make our parentshappy, maybe we should get married and have several children in theresomewhere LOL.

I'm all out of names, however once they get some, I'll be coming to "borrow" them as well...

Jen

the rabbits are very cute and they look almostlike the momma bunny i got, but mine has 2 or 3 different colors onher. i have been trying to find out what kind she is and i think youjust helped me with that.

Back