New Member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Kelly May and I am from Ky.I am going to be a mommy to, 2 New Lionhead Rabbit Babies March 19th. Iam going to be going to pick them up. I really love any kiund ofanimals dogs and bunnies being my favorite. I have to go though i gotsome things i need to do but ill send you a couple pics of my newbabies..Ill write more later..Cant wait to meet you all!..Sorry I justwoke up lol so excuse my typing..

DM Chesnut Doe - No name yet!
DMCHESTNUTDOE-2-26-05.jpg

CHESNUT2.jpg

DM Chinchilla/Squirrel Buck
DMCHIN-SQUIRBUCK3-9-05.jpg

DMSQUIRREL-CHIN.jpg

Arent they just the cutest! hehe..and if you have any names then feelfree to give me some cause I sure cant figure out any for them..

Kelly

Welcome Dane_Luver2407!

They are both precious. You must be so excited.

CHESNUT2.jpg

Vickie, I'll take this one;).

Names hmmm...I'm not good at this

Moxy-doe

Smoky or Dusty-buck

Tina

Welcomeaboard,Dane_Luver,

You're little onesare absolutely precious! You mustbe dying to get them. Will March 19th everarrive?? You wouldn't mind if I "borrowed" them for a while,wouldyou?

So glad they found you and you found us.

-Carolyn

Hi and welcome . I am new here to and I know youwill love this forum. Very caring and friendly people here. I am nottoo good at all the different kinds of rabbits so just wondering whatexactly is a lionhead?

Your bunnies are sooooooooooo sweet. I know I wont be able to stop with one.:)

"L"

Do you realise Kelly that your not going to get asingle minutes peace without someone knocking on your door to "borrow"your babies. Hope we don't scare you ;). We just love rabbit cutenessand your new babies seem to fit the bill perfectly!

Vickie

WELCOME!!!!! Those are two very very cute little babies! I love the buck's cute nose :)

When you get them on Saturday, I hope you don't have anything else to do! You will want to play with them the entire day :)

What sort of things do you like? That's always a good way to start naming a pet.

Or with their personality traits.

My cat Prissy (Prisscilla) was very prissy as a kitten. SOthat's how she got her name. She had kittens and since hername was Prisscilla, we named them all after Elvis and Elvis things....We had a whole theme going with them. :p

The doe has the coloring of a little donkey :) that's so darned cute!

Thats how we nmaed our monkeys, Buster and Tucker, who originally were supposed to be Pumpkin, and Peanut...

Buster, was named Buster because he's always in your face, very curious and always trying to bust out of his cage... LMBO

Tucker was named Tucker because he was the laid back kinda guy, always semmed 'Tuckered' out! LMBO

Daytona, our dog, was named Daytona because, he's so darn fast, thatand when I was little I always wanted to be a race car driver... ;)

So, to get their names I talked tot he breeder to find out what thierpersonalities were like first, then decided on a few names until Busterand Tucker stuck...

Good Luck!

Lyndsy

LuvMyBun wrote:
Hi and welcome . I am new here to and I know you will lovethis forum. Very caring and friendly people here. I am not too good atall the different kinds of rabbits so just wondering what exactly is alionhead?

Your bunnies are sooooooooooo sweet. I know I wont be able to stop with one.:)

"L"

A lionhead is a breed of rabbit that has kind of a mane of fur around its head. Heres a good pic of mine.

Hi dane_luver2407,

Welcome to the forum. Those two look the cutest,betcha can't wait to get them home. It took several days andseveral names before we came up with Pebbles for our bunny.It was because of the pebbles (poop), that she left around thehouse. lol. Good luck in find names for your babies.

Rainbows! :)

Hey Guys!
Thank you guys for all thereplies..I really cant wait to get them and I dont think that any ofyou are weird lol well maybe alittle hehe..but you all will get yourturn to borrow them..it may take awhile but you will all get your turnhehe :)...Thanks for all the nice comments on them though!! I thinkthey are adorable.. :)..March 19th seems like it will never get here :(
I got new pictures today lol I think i might send them later on todayif you guys want!..I am really looking forward to making new friends onhere and cant wait to see all your little bunny pictures..Anyone wantto send any feel free! :)

Kelly

Latest posts

Back