Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessie926

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum, but wanted to sayhello and see if anyone can help me out. When I bought mybunny two years ago as a baby they told me she was a dwarf bunny, butshe has grown to a large size in my opinion and is bigger than I thinka dwarf bunny should be. Can anyone take a look and let meknow if you might know what breed she is?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jessica

Hello! Welcome! If you post her picture in the Rabbitry they could help you better there. AllI know is she is cute.

Hi, Jessie and Chunketta! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

I see you already posted something in the Rabbitry section asking about your girl's breed...good thinking! :)

I can't wait to hear all about your beautiful girl! :)

Rosie*

I have three girls:

Maisie: a little over a year old, chinchilla-colored dwarf mix

Flower: She'll be one year 27th March, big ol' 10lb white bunny

Trixie: She'll be one this Valentine's Day, a black & white spotted mini-lop

:D

She has great bunnies.

You mean me??

Wow that is a lot of bunnies. Do you keepthem all outside or in? I'm in New York, so I keep Chunkettaindoors because I feel bad putting out in the cold. I know theyare naturally outdoor animals, but still. Ha.

Haley, oh my goodness you have 4 bunnies!And they are all so cute too! I love the names for yours.My mom's name is Lucy so I will have to let her know I know two Lucy'snow.

jessie926 wrote:
Hi Jade, I love you little slide show of you bunnies as yourprofile picture. How many do you have? They darkhaired one(s) are adorable!
In that avatar Ihave4since than I have 2 more plus I foster.:shock:Oh lord that was in August. How did all that happen?

jessie926 wrote:
Haley, oh my goodness you have 4 bunnies! And theyare all so cute too! I love the names for yours. Mymom's name is Lucy so I will have to let her know I know two Lucy'snow.
Tell your mom Lucy is a wonderful name ;)After I named Mr.Tumnus, I had to get him a girl and name her a Narnia name as well.

Awww! She kind of looks like my bunny, Morgan, aHarlequin mix. Morgan has a brother named Mallory who looks more like aHarlequin, but their foster mommy thinks they are Harlequin/Dwarf mixes.

bunsandroom%20001.jpg

- Amy

Oh my God! It's Chunketta's long lostcousin!undergunfire wrote:
Awww!She kind of looks like my bunny, Morgan, a Harlequin mix. Morgan has abrother named Mallory who looks more like a Harlequin, but their fostermommy thinks they are Harlequin/Dwarf mixes.

bunsandroom%20001.jpg

- Amy

Sorry! For some reason I didn't see this at first! :D

Anyway...all three of my girls live inside, each in their own cage.

Yeah, I would feel bad putting any of my girls outside, too.Though living here in California, it doesn't get very cold,really...but there in NY...wow, is it cold!! :shock:

jessie926 wrote:
Wow that is a lot ofbunnies. Do you keep them all outside or in? I'm inNew York, so I keep Chunketta indoors because I feel bad putting out inthe cold. I know they are naturally outdoor animals, butstill. Ha.

When I lived in Upstate, NY I had four outsidebunnies. I was way younger age 8 - 13....so I really didn't know muchabout bunnies. My oldest living outdoor rabbit (yes, during below zeroNY winters)...was Middy.....she came from a MALL pet store, she livedto be 9 years old, unspayed, and had an accidental litter at age 8.PHEW....I am glad I know what I know now! I think Middy lived a goodlife though <3.

Anyway.....yes! Morgan and Chunkette look alot a like! :D

- Amy

Latest posts

Back