New member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cati

Reaction score
Been posting in the Housing forum, but I thought I should actually introduce myself -- I'm Cati! I have mostly worked with caring and rescuing cats and currently have a house full of them, but I also own a horse and have previously volunteered with a wildlife rehabilitation center. Animals are my biggest hobby. I'd love to expand my animal knowledge and after doing some research, a bunny seemed like the most reasonable option to add to my household that had the most chance of working out with my cats and my life schedule, so hoping to get my first bun in the next few weeks. Some of my family members previously had rabbits (not particularly well-taken of, unfortunately :( ) but I am hoping I can do better to provide an awesome home to a rabbit.

Nice to meet you all, and thank you for all of the advice you guys have provided me so far.

Your horse is so cute! What kind? Mine's a black tobiano American Paint Horse, so he actually kind of looks similar to yours!

His name is Gambit! He's 22 years old and blind in one eye, but absolutely the calmest, sweetest guy.

Been posting in the Housing forum, but I thought I should actually introduce myself -- I'm Cati! I have mostly worked with caring and rescuing cats and currently have a house full of them, but I also own a horse and have previously volunteered with a wildlife rehabilitation center. Animals are my biggest hobby. I'd love to expand my animal knowledge and after doing some research, a bunny seemed like the most reasonable option to add to my household that had the most chance of working out with my cats and my life schedule, so hoping to get my first bun in the next few weeks. Some of my family members previously had rabbits (not particularly well-taken of, unfortunately :( ) but I am hoping I can do better to provide an awesome home to a rabbit.

Nice to meet you all, and thank you for all of the advice you guys have provided me so far.
Nice to meet you welcome to the forum !

Hi and I hope you enjoy the forum, I wish you good luck on your quest to be a bunny parent ☺️

A hi from Fenris.
7D7152F7-D41F-47BC-807C-F62640758356.jpeg

Latest posts

Back