New member- Just got my new baby today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Hi,

I am brand new here. Just got my very first bunny today- a Holland LopDoe- 7 weeks old- she is a sweetie ( my daughter named her Cupcakebecause she is vanilla & chocolate coloured)

I tried downloading my babies pic as an avatar but it didn't work.

I am a proud mom & want to share her with you guys!

Sue

Not to worry and welcome!There are lots of posters here fromCanada, as well as the U.S., and the U.K. Even have some fromsuch exotic places as Singpore and Taiwan. Eclectic bunch,that starts to feel like family in no time at all. Hope tosee more of you in the near future.

Buck

Welcome--Holland babies are the cutest, aren't they??? Have both ears dropped yet? I imagine they have by now!

I have three adorable Hollands (and one Palomino and anevilNetherland Dwarf), and love the breed. I remember when myIzzy was that age--she was so quiet and shy and beautiful! She grew upwonderful too--they have great personalities!

Rose

welcome! I just joined this board a fewdays ago too! isn't being a new bunny owner fun???We have a three and a half month old holland lop, and she is acutie!!! I have found tons of good advice here, hope you dotoo!! Tracy

Welcome!

Guess what! I have a Holland Lop named CupCake too, but she is justblack. Don't bunnies have the cutest faces?

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

helo and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my name is sara and i too have a holland lop doe named lyla they sureare spirtted little creature have you gotton your first bunny kissesyet???

Thanks everyone.

It is so exciting joining the world of bunny owners. I e-mailed pics tomy work group & I think a few of them think I am over- re-actnga bit but hey I want to share my excitement with my co-workers& tell them bunny stories. Her pics are already on mydesk next to my kids, husband & Sheltie "Buddy" :)

Another Lop named Caupcake-cute. I think I figured she is a broken"sable" colour since she is more of a beige color than chocolate.

Once I figure out were she likes to pee in her cage, I will try tostart litter training her ( so far the only pee I have found is on mydaughter's bedspread!)

Will work on getting her pic re-sized today

Sue

This pic is too big but here is her pic!!! :)I'll have to figure our how to make it smaller- not too good withfiguring out all the software programs !! :)

2igef

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful bun!

I can sure see why you are proud!

Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the board!!! you are going to love ithere, lots of advice and lots of friends to make. Your bun isadorable!! I have six all together Corbon, Leilu and four babies. Idont have any names for them yet but i named the smallest one Squirt.

Darlene

Welcome to the board! I don't have a rabbit namescupcake nor a holland lop nor do I just have one rabbit. :) I breed andraise Dwarf Hotots. I've got about 20 rabbits right now...which israther small for a rabbitry. :)

As far as your bunny...she looks to be a broken tortoise (tort for short).

Amanda

Heres a pic ofa Dwarf Hotot adult

Latest posts

Back