New member from Tucson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thinaeariel

Reaction score
Hey all, been coming to this site for a few months now for research on our new bunny. Figured it's about time I joined. His name varies around a lot, from Bunnington, to Kracken, to BunBun. (recently even humpasaurus!) We are looking to get him fixed. There only seems to be 1 vet in town and its about triple to quadruple the pricing we've researched.
Anyway thanks for being helpful!

One of our bunnies came from Prescott and was neutered for way less than it would be here. I'd check with rescue groups and see if you could get a referral and a better price. Also down at the bottom of the page check on the south west area as I know there were several postings about vets and neutering.

Here is a picture of our bunny. Probably should have put this in the first post!

bun.jpg

Thanks guys! Yeah we thought he was a she for the first few months, quite a surprise when he got some new additions! He sure loves attention and pestering our 6 year old chunky kitty!

Latest posts

Back