New Member from Minnesota

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just stumbled upon this great site when I was doing resurch on the Netherland Dwarf Hotot. Yep I want one and found a breeder about 2.5 hours from me. Yippee!!! I already have 2 Holland Lops and a Lionhead so I am so looking forward to the new addition. Looking forward to all the cool things everyone has to say. Thanks Denise :D:biggrin2::D

Welcome to the forum Denise!!! Do I see from your avitar that you have your current three all bonded together??? How awesome!!! Will you be adding the new one into the mix as well. Best of luck with your new baby!!!!

Yes all are bonded well, and I'm hoping the new one will get a long with the others, but if not well no biggie, I have room to spare for them all...umm and maybe more in the future :)

Holly61809.jpg

Just trying things out...but this is Holly on my desk where she spends bunches of time :)

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Denise. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about them.

Dave

Latest posts

Back