new member from mass

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wabbit1

Reaction score
hi my name is macaulay im 17 love rabbits, have a puggle {beagle and pug cross } and a caged parakeet. i am looking into adding a flemish giant to my zoo . my rabbit will have playtime in a excersize pen in my room so the dog will not be allowed in the room when the rabbit is out in the excersize pen. now i was think that the bunny will be out for at least 2 hours each day after school around 2:30 till 4:30. unless i have mcas tutoring which is not happening till january so when i have mcas tutoring the rabbit will be having playtime from 3:45 till 5:30 same thing on tuesday becuase i have knitting club. is this enough playtime during the weekday mon though friday ? the weekends will be from 3:30 till 5:30satuday and sunday.:biggrin2:

Welcome to RO!

If you post your questions on the main part of the forum you are sure to get more replies :D

Becca x

:welcome1 to RO!

Welcome to RO!

As Becca mentioned, if you have any questions, post them in the main area of the forum. That's where people look for questions the most (along with Nutrition & Behavior and the Infirmary sections). :)

Latest posts

Back