New Litter!! Pics...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liddellsbunbuns

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics of my new litter. Hubby took them while letting mama much on some treats. Zoey the mama is a bkn black MR and the daddy, Homer, is chocolate. I am wondering on a couple of them... I know its a little early but I am thinking the one solid kit is a chocolate....what do you guys think?

20101204_4.jpg

20101204_2.jpg

20101204_1.jpg

20101204_5.jpg

The neatest part is I got to watch mama have a couple of them! So neat!!

Nevermind it is 5 in the nextbox I am looking at the picks after checking on them for the night and I am sure my hubby took a pick of one of the bkn blacks twice. To me seeing them in person and taking a group shot. Its 2 bkn blks, poss. bkn chocolate, solid chocolate and a REW. Now I get to wait and see if I got it right lol. :)

Congrats on all the babies :bunnydance: THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!:bunnyheart (and yes I do think they may be chocolates.....the waiting to see the color/ses is the hardest part for me)

Lola had a 3rd kit some time last night but she had it outside the box and it got too cold. :( Since she did so well with the other 2 and it was a day later, I think it might have been DOA. All the other babies are doing great and I have two mamas expecting next week, Tris!! Yea!

Latest posts

Back