NEW LIFE OF STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my car is legal again.:p

I finnally got it done. And I got a brand new light.

Storm seems to like parsly I only gave him a little. Everything is good I am tired from being on the roiad all day.

Well its 6 am here and I am getting ready to go to the courthouse.

OK so storm had a little runny poo this morning I think from the parsley yesterday I will watch it to see if it gets any worse.

THing are finally getting straight.

Well ttfn

Yeah it 9 am and we are done both ticklets got thrown out. It only cost me 20 bucks and I got a new head light LOL.

Storm seems to be fine and likeing his new diet. And my bruiser is 1 now omg I remember like it was only yesterday that he was 2 pounds and getting bigger.

Well its storm today mom is busy cleaning the house she said my grand parents where coming over and she wanted everything including me to look perfect.

I dont know what grand parents are but she said there bring presents cause they have a rabbit to.

Mom maid my run biger today I was so happy I have more room to be crazy in now if I could get her to get me a girlfriend she said no way right now. My bother cased me today and got in trouble but what mom did not know was I was making him.

I would get right up next to him and put my nose on his but then he would case me. so it was really my fault. but i did not tell her that.

man she ran this big yellow thing that scared me most of the time she runs it under my cage but not when I am out today she did it while I was out. I grunted at it and it ran away I think.
Mom is taking us to pet co next week or is it petsmart I am not sure she said I need more hay and uncle kieth cant get it in fast enough.

So she said she would buy a small bag of it.

Well thats all my mom told me times up so I have to go eat lunch mom bought me some yogurt treats and boy do I love them. She said that a lot of buns on ro like them so she bought some to.

Hi all its Storm

Man grand parents are great. They bought me more phone books. Some carrots witch moms said I cant have all at once. And a new tunnel mom has not put it in my cage yet because she said she was getting me a new floor monday. What ever that means. Mom shut my cage off for what ever reason. But at least I get a whole area to run in.

I love parsley thank to who ever got her to get that for me. And she said that She is going to make this thing out of a grass mat for me. She got me some real cat grass and sghe said it will take like a week or so to grow I have to be pasient.

Oh and pictures of my new set up for the blog I know we made a thread for it but I have my old pin in my blog so I need to have my new one.

Mom said she opened the dorr for the picture but she closed it and put my vegys back on the floor.

SDC10069-1.jpg

Full View

SDC10080.jpg

Play area view I cant chew on the wall now

SDC10081.jpg

Cage view I have a bed and hay holder under my cage also

I love my new life. But I have started grunting at daddy because normally he puts me in my cage. At least thats what moms think.

Well its storms mom today.

He is sick I think he got the begginning stages of Stasis. We are working on it and he seem to be getting better by the hour.

I took a long wakl today with my dogs. The weight loss thread has got my wanting to start loosing weight I am 20 and almost 300 pounds nota good thing at all. I am up to about a mile a day and I take my dogs to the tennis courts and run around with them there once a day. Throwing sticks and stuff no running really but more then I was doing. I need to loose 100 pounds befor I start thinking about having kids. I would really love to have 3 2 boys one girl. So My goal is at 25 to start trying thats five years. But I want to own a house first and have a set job.

My mom was a big screw up and I ended up getting adopted at 9 by my mom. So I want to raise my kids not someone else dont get me wrong I love my mom but it took me tell I was 16 to relize she was not going to give up on me and send me back to CPS.

Anyway Just a lot going on resently

TTFN

Well hi all it storm mom said only a fwe lines today.

Mom got me all this new stuff today from uncle kieth.

She got me a new litter box a real nice one. Another ox bow timathy hay tunnel uncle kieth gave me all his paper towel rolls which mom stuffed with all new hays. She change my pin around to it gives me more room and she said the flooring uncle kieth ordered this way would work better. But I wont get my new floor for a weeks or two.

She says she know the power plug is exposed again she is going to wal mart tomorrow for the covers. But this way i have more room and can see mom better to.

Heres so0me pics my cage is 90* to the right and I have my new litter box and everything.

SDC10087.jpg

SDC10088.jpg

SDC10089.jpg

SDC10090.jpg

SDC10091.jpg
Thas my big box of hay and all my new hays

I am still on no cage rest mom just wanted yall to get the full effect

Hi all its Storm.

Its been a long time sense I updated well I tore up daddys hat and got in trouble I have been out of my cage all day today. SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH Daddy can't know.

Mom has been sleeping a lot she fell asleep on the big blue thing that they sit on to watch TV and I jumped up and licked her face and scared her. She gave me a treat and said get down.

Well I went form my pin to up stairs to back down stairs. But I like this set up to tell the truth its nice cause mom is always there now I can see her. Man I have 4 different kinds of hay now I love it. I bit daddy last night not a perpose but when he went to pick me up it scared me a lot.

Mom has this rash or something but she seems to be doing a little better. Mom can't find a job she said no one is hiring and dad won't let her work at the prison with him. Today is my sisters and dads birthday. We are have a party tonight mom said she will post pictures. Tomorrow I am going to the petsmart with mom bother and sister. Mom said she was going to put a app in.

TTFN

Storm

I wanted to add to my blog my pit bull puppy jewel died a year ago yesterday she was only four months old and choked on a rib bone.

She was my pride and joy. Bruiser is like her (reincartnated)(sp).

I really miss her it has only been a few months sense I was able to look at her pictures again.

Love you Jewel

I am really missing chevy latly also his one year anivershery is coming up in may also. Hope your running with Jewel baby boy having fun. Bruiser misses you babe

Storm is so much like him its not even funny. I call him chevy all the time

Well its Storm.

We celebrated Phoenixs Birthday party.

Here are the pics labeled

Phoenixs Presents She got a toy and squirrel and a swim suite

SDC10132.jpg

Phoenix seeing her present for the first time with bruiser

SDC10126.jpg

Mom and phoenix

SDC10122.jpg

My sister and brother eating sisters cake

SDC10131.jpg

Hi all.

I got a new cage but have not been able to explore it really yet mommy found out I could get out so she has to change some of the panels.

Man I am getting a new cage every week it seems like I am one confused bun.

Anyway my new cage is huge sense daddy said I had to be in my cage more he let mommy get NCI panels and build me a huge cage. Mommmy wants to go up another level but the bars are to far spaced out in some of them. So she cant use them all.

But I am happy with what I have now trying to get a girl is next on my list. I have already softened mom up now is time for dad he is harder.

PBJ wrote:
Hi all.

I got a new cage but have not been able to explore it really yet mommy found out I could get out so she has to change some of the panels.

Man I am getting a new cage every week it seems like I am one confused bun.

Anyway my new cage is huge sense daddy said I had to be in my cage more he let mommy get NCI panels and build me a huge cage.  Mommmy wants to go up another level but the bars are to far spaced out in some of them.   So she cant use them all.

But I am happy with what I have now trying to get a girl is next on my list.  I have already softened mom up now is time for dad he is harder.

Storm, you tell Daddy that if you have a gf, you won't be wanting to squeeze through those bars. ;)

And being a big meanie and making you stay in your condo, it's the least he can do! Bad Daddy! :nonono:

sas :biggrin2:

Thanks Pipp I will being working on dad for the next few weeks it wont take that long he even came and gave me a treat today he sees how happy I make mommy.

So he has to like me. He does see he gives me treat at night when mommy is asleep. She does not know about its. I am going to black mail daddy by telling him I am going to tell mommy if he does not let me get a girl friend.:devil

He has mommy my siter and bothers have each other to plays with what about me.

No I may not I will just sweet talk him for a while. If thats does not works:ph34r2who knows

Hi all it storm

I got a even bigger cage today man mom thimks she is doing this but I have her rapped around my paw as I saw somewhere on the forum earlier.

Without further a dew here is my newest cage seee I say the word newest as there will be another one soon.

SDC10184.jpg

Thats the hole cage.

and these are from different angles

SDC10185.jpg

SDC10186.jpg

SDC10187.jpg

Man I love this cage now I have not gone to the top yet.

AAAA mom coming g2g by

Its me mom LOL storm thinks he is getting another cage but thats it for a while it already takes my whole living room but I will do anything for storm. He is my baby.

He is getting a girlfriend soon to hopefully. Also I have a job interview at a vet next week wish me luck have a great day

Hi all Its storm today mommy is cleaning my cage. I really dont understand why its not dirty to me. She does this every onther day but the cage is never dirty. She does need to clean my littter box but thats daddy job she keep saying.

This weird lady came over and wanted to hold me yesterday. I was having none of it I reall dont like being help not even by mommy I would rather bite her. She gave mommy some money and took my old cage. She aid she was donating it to the galveston humaine society. which is where mommy got me from yes they need a new cage for sure. That thing was horrible.:(

MOm has got me eating timothy hay again I never thought I would but I really like it to tell you the truth. But I do. Mom is done I have to go eat breakfast.

Hi all its mom.

Storm has it mixed up I sold the cage to a lady in rescue. She needed one and could not afford a brand new one. I told her all about NIC cages but right now she does not have the room. I was going to donate it to the galveston humaine society if she did not buy it.

I got storms litter box stuck in his cage if you look at the set up I cant get it out thats why it is daddys job. He skinny me not so much.:p

I have my eye on this Dutch on craigs list but I really want one from a rescue cause I dont want to have to pay so much for a spay if its a rescue I get spay microchip and insurence for like 100 veres spay 150 microchuip 45 and no insurence.

But I am hungry now time for breakfast.

Whooo Moms thinking about getting me a girl yeah.

I am starting to like mom she is giving me more treats don't get me wrong I love her but I am finally starting to trust her. Mom was real happy when I came up to her looking for my morning treats yes she gives me treats now to.

I gots the good life. And I will make sure my girlfriend has the good lifes also.

ok g2g just checking in

I'm geting you a lop-eared girl son. They are prettier and if you really think about it, the lop ears are like long golden bolnde locks. you don't want a Dutch. i heard that they are mean, and very controlling. HHmm... kinda like your mom eh??

Well anyway, in the mean time we are going to continue to change your cage on a daily basis, so get used to it. we cant ever make up our minds.

Cause i need to find a better way to clean your cage. if i crawl in and out of it too much, i am going to be too flexible for my own good.

Well i got to go son. It's bed time for us. I love you, and i will see you in the moring, with you watching me as i eat my pop tarts.:hug2:

Well i have something to tell your dad we are getting a dutch.

So he is going to have to deal with that.No lop in this house at least not befor my dutch and your girlfriend.

Elf Mom your funny your want me to have a heard don't you LOL.

Just kidding in dew time in dew time we will have quite a few probally

Latest posts

Back