New kits...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I reeeally want to see a pic of the parents! The babies are so pretty, I want to know what the grownups look like.

I'll attempt to get new photos up today andinclude the momma's and daddy. They sure have grown....doingbinky's now!! :happybunny:

Am attempting new pics..... These areof Taylor and her wad ofkits....
tonsofbuns--dec27003.jpg

tonsofbuns--dec27005.jpg

Here is CeeCee and her little one's

tonsofbuns--dec27001.jpg

Oh my, I think my heart has officiallymelted...they are so beautiful!!!! And so is Mama!!Oh, I just fell in love...:D

They're really pretty. Looks like they both hadbig litters? I love the look of the black and white harlies (is thatwhat's called the Japanese?) but I decided against getting into thembecause I heard that the Standard is really specific about what theirmarkings for show. Is that true?

Its pretty strict...face has to have a splitmarking and thats probably the biggest thing. Without it theyare dq'd. The rest is points removed. I may have 3or 4 that have the facial markings, but I have really nice banding onmost of them along with the alternating colors. The black andwhite doe is the magpie. The black/fawn(orange) doe is thejapanese. I really like the looks of the japanese.

I took some better photos of the *herd*today. Man there are oodles of bunnies here!!LOL. The larger litter is from the japanese doe(black/orange) and the smaller litter is from the black/white magpiedoe. Daddy is a chocolate magpie. Enjoy!!

tonsofbuns--dec30003.jpg

tonsofbuns--dec30002.jpg

Oh my!!! Babies everywhere!!Isn't that just wonderful?? I would LOVE to besurrounded by baby bunnies...furry softness all around! :D

Latest posts

Back