New kits...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calgal98

Reaction score
An exciting morning here. My blackmagpie doe just kindled a litter of 7 healthy kits. Thepictures just show little naked squirms so I will get a pic in a fewdays to show my babies. By thenmy japanese doe should have kindled so may have two litters toshow. This momma is a firsttimer and I couldn't be happier with her. :bunnydance:

I couldn't remember my old password, hubbydeleted the cookies, so I'm now calgal981. No newbabies yet... still waiting. :D

Hehe...noticed that! I go through allnew members and send them a little welcome, and I saw your name again,new on the list. I knew it was you, so I didn't send youanother welcome letter, but I was a tad puzzled, hehe! :)

I'll check to be sure, but there should be some option to email youyour password on the login page. Again, I'll check and getback to you on it, in case you want to maintain your original profileand such. :)

calgal981 wrote:
I couldn't remember myold password, hubby deleted the cookies, so I'm nowcalgal981. No new babies yet... stillwaiting. :D

:great:My second litter was kindled thismorning. I knew my doe was big, but12???? All healthy, similar sized and I'm amazed.In less than a week I've gone from 3 harlequins to 22. Ibetter get busy building my cages!! :stork:

Oh wow!! Congratulations on the new babies! :)

WAHOO!! Good job, mama bunnies!! :D

Any pictures yet?

Oops...posted in the wrong thread...um, er...I wasn't here...

:embarrassed:
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Well, I took photos tonite, but can't find theusb cable. Yikes....will do an indepth searchtomorrow:shock: All the babies are doing fine with only oneexception ( a japanese baby )that just isn't thriving/growing like therest. Its hanging on, but I would be surprised if it makes itout of the nest box. Lots and lots of color on these babies.

Okay, trying to add photos, will see how it goes!!

tonsofbuns003.jpg
"

tonsofbuns002.jpg

:colors::elephant::bunnydance:

*mod note: edited to make images show up*

Oh - I want one!!!

I love magpies and harlequins...

I had hoped Miss Bea, my harlequin lionhead bred - but apparently it didn't take.

Definitely keep us updated on those babies - they're adorable!

Peg

Some of my babies are going to Arizona to a showhome. I'll be keeping a few as well. Theyare cute lil buggers aren't they? :sunshine:

They are simply adorable!! Noses and spots everywhere! :)

Oh man! Harlequins! I'm such a suck for that color, I'm a harlequin fiend.;)Are the light ones lilac magpies?

I think there is a lilac magpie, but most of thelighter ones are japanese. I'm partial to the Japanese,myself. They are growing so fast I'll have to take some newpics. One of them was out of the nest this morning and soooocold, just shivering. I brought it in and warmed itup. I even have a heat lamp in there and the poorthing was still cold. A couple more days and they'll be bigenuf it won't matter.

Latest posts

Back