New job vent.... Ugh!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UUggg, there's no excuse to behave like that, particularly in public. How can the kids respect your authority if the parents treat you that way? Sounds like dad may be bipolar or something? Good luck finding something with less drama.

MiniLopHop wrote:
UUggg, there's no excuse to behave like that, particularly in public. How can the kids respect your authority if the parents treat you that way? Sounds like dad may be bipolar or something? Good luck finding something with less drama.

Thanks!

I'm glad we were in public... He's scary enough I don't need to be alone with him acting like that... He screams at his wife all the time, so I guess he thinks it's ok to do to me too... His 3yo even calls him "Mean" and as we were leaving the doc office she hugged me and said "sorry daddy is so mean... Please come back tomorrow!" breaks my heart... But I can't work somewhere that I'm afraid to be... He really does scare me... I'm not used to men being so aggressive! It's scary!

I applied to like 15 jobs so far today... I just need one!

Latest posts

Back