New In TN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Nicole*

Reaction score
Hello all I have just adopted a new baby bunny, and looking to get any and all info to help our little buddy have a long, happy, healthy life....

I also look forward to meeting lots of new people//:biggrin2:

Welcome! Can always use another great member! Especially from my state! I hope you and your new BUNdle of joy are well! My PM box is open if you have any questions. Can't guarentee I will have all the answers, but somebody here probably will!

Again, Welcome!

Rachel

Do you guys litter train your buns? if so, how? I'm new to the rabbit world as I raise sugar gliders.. what is the best food?

*Nicole* wrote:
Do you guys litter train your buns? if so, how? I'm new to the rabbit world as I raise sugar gliders.. what is the best food?

Welcome to the forum, Nicole! What kind of bun did you get, any idea? I'd love to see a pic:).

Check out our Bunny 101 section, lots to read in there:D. Here is a link from there on litter training because, yes, we all train our buns. It's fairily easy too!

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12213&forum_id=17

As far as food, do you mean pellets or hay? Both are essential. I fee Oxbow pellets, they are a bit expensive, but they're very good for the buns. You will want to start on Alphalfa pellets if the bun is a baby or very young (under 4 months). If older, you'll want to feed Timothy based pellets. As far as hay, older buns get timothy hay, babies, young buns get alphalfa, just like pellets:).

Let us know of any other questions you may have. You can go ahead and start a new thread for any questions in the main forums as more people will see it out there;).

Hi, and welcome! What is your new bunny's name?
I think almost everyone on this board has litterbox trained their buns, or at least tried. They won't really get the hang of it sometimes until they are neutered or spayed, so don't lose hope too fast!
I think you'll like it here :)

Latest posts

Back