New hutch and new rabbit. Haven't made my mind up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleEskimo

Reaction score
Well I really wanted to adopt my Rabbit a boyfriend. She is spayed and slowly healing. And I know my current hutch is a little small for two rabbits. So I was going to buy a new hutch. It is a two tier hutch, about 4-5 in legnth and about 3 feet high (these are only guestimates from my memory of what it looks like)
I was going to buy it as its only £99. Its not that well made but I will modify it with some better wood and locks. I need to find somewhere to place it, as our garden is a little cluttered. And then I would BEG my mum to let me adopt a rabbit.
But I dont know if I should
I cant make my mind up :(
Should I do this
Or should I leave as is?

If you do get another bun, you'll need two living spaces for awhile because the bunnies can't live together until they're bonded.

I'd go for a neutered male, simply becausean unneuterd male willhump your female to no end, even if she's fixed. Or a baby, who you can get neutered before he reaches the humping/spraying stage.

Yeah I will totally go for a neutered male just because it's better for everyone and the shelters say they neuter them anyway. I was planning on moving my guinea pigs outside in to the rabbits old hutch because at the moment they live in the garage and I hate how they don't get much natural light or fresh air. So that means I will have the hutch (that Rosie lives in now) to spare to keep him in when I get the new one...It will have the scent of Rosie so will that be good for the male?

Latest posts

Back