New Houses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justjules

Reaction score
Well Mom's been saying we are all going to come in the house for the winter. She's afraid our ears will get cold. We let her think that we are content being in the barn with the goats, llamasand chickens but we sure do love coming in the house to run around. I call thespoton the shelf under the coffee table! Well anyways,the mail man came yesterday and brought us our new house book that mom ordered from KW Cages. WOW, there really are some nice houses in there. We looked at it with her last night and Mystery says she wants one of those Condo cages but mom told her she might be a special bunny but they are just too expensive. Since Mystery came around she's just been getting so spoiled by mom, it's just :yuck.Mom really likes the stacking cages but even with those angled deflector guards I sure don't want to be on the bottom especially if I'm under Calvin we all know how those boys can be.

You shush Isabele or I'll poo in your pellet dish again

You shush Calvin I'm trying to think and type...

Anyways, where was I, Mom can't decided...humans I just don't understand why they have such a hard time making decisions.... if it were me I would just buy us all condos :headsmackCan someone please help mom decide what kind of cage she should order before she drives us cwazy. We think she should get the Housetraining Cages for medium-large bunnies 36x30x26 for us E-lops and stack them two high. If she stacks them any higher she won't be able to reach whoever lives in the top...she's such a shrimp...For Choco and Mystery we think the 24x24x16 cages should be just fine since they are small. We also want litter boxes too, excect for Calvin cause he poos in his pellets :laugh:wee-tard....

Are there any other house E-lops out there, if so what does your human recommend? Well gotta run, Mom's getting ready to head out to the barn todo choresand I sure don't want to miss out on that....alfalfa treats and apples today....

The Lops.....

I think if you're willing to be litter box trained - you might prefer a cage like my old cage. The does in the rabbitry love to hang out in it now....

Mom and dad got mine from the Wal-Mart place - they call it a "dog kennel" and it was around $50.

Then again - I really REALLY like Mallory and Madilyns NIC cage and your mom might want to look into those too.

Here's my cage:

See how much space I had?

and here's pictures of NIC cages...

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=15348&forum_id=21

There's like 18 pages or so of cages...all sorts of designs, etc.

I'd really encourage you to talk your mom into one of those..

The BunFather

Back