New Holland Lop Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabrina92

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been obsessed with bunnies since the age of 3 and just got my first bunny on the 10th. I have read a lot and watched videos before but I still feel very lost. I just got a Holland lop bunny. She was born April 11,2021 and the breeder called her Holly but plan to change it. Any name suggestions?

Attachments

• EC01AE93-EEBD-4FE1-B577-6AB75F184DD7.jpeg
    EC01AE93-EEBD-4FE1-B577-6AB75F184DD7.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 17
No name suggestions, but she's very cute! I used to have a holland lop the same color, named Baby. He was a fluffy friendly little guy, that used to ride in my hoodie up the hill to feed my horse, then hop back to the house with me.

Aww, she is adorable! Congrats on becoming a bunny owner.

Name suggestions: Olive, Skyler, Parsley 🤷‍♀️

A warm welcome to both of you also from me ❤. She is absolutely adorable and looking at her makes me all happy inside :).

I truly get that you consider naming her on your own. Because our relationship with our dearest bonnie friends is indeed very personal.

I´m "pregnant" with a new little Bianca Bonnie in August. Candidly when I had to find her name I went to a website for pregnant women and looked through a list of names for inspiration. And the name Bianca just filled me with joy and gratitude.

We´re all in here to help and do life together so I´m so glad that you found us :) !!!!

I think your Holland Lop bunny is adorable and so huggable! I think Holly is a cute name, but you need to name her what you'd like to call her. I had a darling Holland Lop in my 2nd grade classroom named Molly, whose name sounds similar to Holly.
Looking at her coloring, you might consider... Cinder, Mocha, Misty or Stormy. Be sure and let us know what you end up naming her.

Aww, she’s so adorable! Congrats!
Name recommendations: Mocha, Toffey, Akia, Mila, Rain, Prim, Flicka, Poppy… yeah, that’s all I can think of off the top of my head :)

Welcome! Your little bun is so adorable! I based my first rabbit's name off of the book/film Watership Down which is my all time favorite novel and about bunnies! His name was Pipkin, I would try to think of something like that to give it a bit of meaning :) like your favorite book, movie, show, etc.
Now I currently have Dr. Cheese, but he came with the name when I adopted him and loved it so much I could never change it!

Latest posts

Back